Foxhole

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
BTFzta8.jpg

cTErV5D.jpg
Bro transport crates not loose items,

like you can fit 5 plasma in 1 dune slot, or you can fit 80 plasma in a crate which fills 1 dune slot

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Bro transport crates not loose items,

like you can fit 5 plasma in 1 dune slot, or you can fit 80 plasma in a crate which fills 1 dune slot
that wasnt me it was an enemy logi we captured

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
we had literally just captured the border base when he and another came through (tho his friend go away)
most likely not logiman then and instead a guy who wanted shit on the frontline lmao. I know us at Mercy don't go to the front front line unless its urgent as we legit carry fuck ton of crates, if we do go to the front front line we call the clan who run the logi defence in our area to convoy us up with their tanks .

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
most likely not logiman then and instead a guy who wanted shit on the frontline lmao. I know us at Mercy don't go to the front front line unless its urgent as we legit carry fuck ton of crates, if we do go to the front front line we call the clan who run the logi defence in our area to convoy us up with their tanks .
never seen collies do a protected convoy
ive just seen others and me no balls into the frontline to deliver shit

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
never seen collies do a protected convoy
ive just seen others and me no balls into the frontline to deliver shit
We don't do it 24/7, only when we are carrying things do create a BB mid combat. Like losing a couple thousand bmats and shit is not good lmao

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
My favourite memory was the Relic base in passage needed 120mm and 40mm rounds but no logic would deliver it so I filled my truck and no balls'd it thru 2 frontlines to get to it, the amount of commendations I got from it was a lot lmaoo

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Anyone wanna show me how this shit works? Just picked it up, looked dope.

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
do what I did, watch some youtube, go to deploy go to the fonrtline and ask for guidance
You were right. Having a ton of fun as a combat medic.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
when i played i ran to the frontlines with the crates (like 10m behind the actual fighting n shit, where the base was, i never got fucked up by partisans or nothing

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
when i played i ran to the frontlines with the crates (like 10m behind the actual fighting n shit, where the base was, i never got fucked up by partisans or nothing
When did you last play.

Since overtime with more updates, partisans could've become more common.

Ignoring the general risk of a frontline moving as your ariving before you realise

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I don't care who wins, when will this torment end, I wake up, logi the frontlines for 4 hours, then the frontlines become my own logi hub we defend that and then the frontline becomes passage, then repeat.... put us out of misery.

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I don't care who wins, when will this torment end, I wake up, logi the frontlines for 4 hours, then the frontlines become my own logi hub we defend that and then the frontline becomes passage, then repeat.... put us out of misery.
me frantically wrapping medics around the limbs of germans who shout at me for hours

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
me frantically wrapping medics around the limbs of germans who shout at me for hours
I main logi but when I want a rest / help defending I play medic I should have a video from when I was like sgt, I watched this clan all wipe except one who was downed, I fucking ran thru gas with my mask picked him up and dragged his ass back to our own trench and saved his ass. Funny thing was I forgot about this when I went back to logi'ing....

Cue two days later I logi up a fuck ton of I think 40mm? for a clans tank... it was the same clan. When I got there I heard on coms " Oh shit its the medic, the fuck don't you do?" I chuckled and replied "get kills" and went back to mercy, I'll try find the video, its why I like playing in the same spot as people recognise each other.