d3162c355b17a8edfb5d6f35c02972a2.png

eo8qyzz3r7b71.jpg

Hanz, Unleash the nukes

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
unknown.png

POV : Your a coalition attacking the Mercy Logi Hub for the sixth time this week, being attacked by the Mercy Defence Force and the Asean Storm Cannon + Artillery fort

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
the fact that there was internal infighting in the collie ranks on whether or not to nuke A:W, just for us to capture it, and then the wardens to nuke it is gold

thanks for saving us a nuke baby eaters

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
the fact that there was internal infighting in the collie ranks on whether or not to nuke A:W, just for us to capture it, and then the wardens to nuke it is gold

thanks for saving us a nuke baby eaters
Wardens question two things, "DO we need more boom" answer is yes, always yes and "Do It for the memes?" which again is always yes.

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
PKPK1yB.jpg

Retake of the Borderline
i get such primal enjoyment out of blowing up warden tanks

the feeling of tracking some gung ho tanker who thought he could rake infantry kills, just to watch it panic and try to backpeddle

but there's always collies chasing you. ignis go off left and right and before you know it, you're driving back with 5 stickies on your tank

Uranio

Atom
Nebulae
i get such primal enjoyment out of blowing up warden tanks

the feeling of tracking some gung ho tanker who thought he could rake infantry kills, just to watch it panic and try to backpeddle

but there's always collies chasing you. ignis go off left and right and before you know it, you're driving back with 5 stickies on your tank
forever war

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I was thinking about starting a biker regiment. Like a motorcycle club.

We all ride bikes and perform hit and run attacks and other partisan activities.

You can shoot your secondary from a moving vehicle, by the way. Pitch Gun on the back of the bike as you run down Warden scum

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I was thinking about starting a biker regiment. Like a motorcycle club.

We all ride bikes and perform hit and run attacks and other partisan activities.

You can shoot your secondary from a moving vehicle, by the way. Pitch Gun on the back of the bike as you run down Warden scum
You can??? That’s sick

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
dtg8nfjixho91.png

卡拉汉观察者梅尔之手 WAR 95 NUKE 战争九十五 核武器 NOBLE company

永远的战争永远的战争永远的战争永远的战争Nuke of tine incident 核弹事件 尖细胞应对和沸腾和发怒

Tine Push, North Front of Sottobank

Warcrime
were you there for the retake?

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
dtg8nfjixho91.png

nukes are flying left and right, holy fuck

Uranio

Atom
Nebulae
dtg8nfjixho91.png

man, I've been there the entire hundred times we tried to take it. Im getting PTSD at this point on the North front.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
man, I've been there the entire hundred times we tried to take it. Im getting PTSD at this point on the North front.
Mercy line is just attack for 5 hours then retreat and defend for 5hours and repeat. I can now only hear the sound of our many storm cannons.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae

POV : Wardens nuking their own towns for the memes and forever war… yes we did nuke a town we legit just capture, no there were no offence / collies, we did it because we can

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
77bf9e971b4c185d8240f9fadfdd6c30.png

uhhhh

the fight was so fun, we were HOI4'd at some point and had barely any supplies, the push against tanks with whatever crappy rpgs we had to make logi able to get through safe was the funnest moment this war, i think that was the last colonial hold on it before wardens and then nuke

gg, rip tine

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
SO I heard yall are trying to capture Mercy once again so we have made a present for you guys :)
unknown.png

Thats 1/3rd of the EAT's and not a 1/2 of the gifts
unknown.png