what
Truly a chaos encounter

Reactions: List

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
Truly a chaos encounter
rookie mistake, never let them take your photo. Only two people on neb have seen me in person. That was when I gave them tanks, I darted out of there as soon as I could.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So, I feel like doing an impulse purchase but also running it by a thread dedicated to the players of the game.

25% off is pretty much as good as it gets, right? Also, is the game gonna slow to a halt as soon as I go in without being in a faction/group already? Or still good fun to be had?

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
So, I feel like doing an impulse purchase but also running it by a thread dedicated to the players of the game.

25% off is pretty much as good as it gets, right? Also, is the game gonna slow to a halt as soon as I go in without being in a faction/group already? Or still good fun to be had?
I played for 2 weeks before joining a group, its fun alone but more fun with a group, a lot of people are recruiting and always ok with new players, no matter what side you pick. Price is gonna go up with more updates, 25% off is good.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I played for 2 weeks before joining a group, its fun alone but more fun with a group, a lot of people are recruiting and always ok with new players, no matter what side you pick. Price is gonna go up with more updates, 25% off is good.
Say less, it is now downloading :)

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
Say less, it is now downloading :)
Shard 3 is really new player orientated, ( tldr items are more abundant) but player on shard 1, that's the main one. If you join Wardens I am sure the neb guys in wardens me, @Uranio @Mic15000 @FreeSpy and others I haven't @'d will play with you and help you out if you ask, or if you join Collies I know @Tyrone and Co enjoy playing them. No wrong choice with what side, pick who look fun, hell swap every couple wars.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Shard 3 is really new player orientated, ( tldr items are more abundant) but player on shard 1, that's the main one. If you join Wardens I am sure the neb guys in wardens me, @Uranio @Mic15000 @FreeSpy and others I haven't @'d will play with you and help you out if you ask, or if you join Collies I know @Tyrone and Co enjoy playing them. No wrong choice with what side, pick who look fun, hell swap every couple wars.
NGL I'll probably flip a coin with it to see who Im going, but I appreciate all that!

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
NGL I'll probably flip a coin with it to see who Im going, but I appreciate all that!
I just went "they look cool, ima play them" if you do pick wardens and enjoy logi I can teach you the ways of logi and help you join the FMAT merry men.

20220925192309_1.jpg

20220925192933_1.jpg

The only photo of the cryptid classified as "Zeenz" , it is said he logi's for 10 hours a day, scroopng for a further 5. Who knows what is truth.
20220925191841_1.jpg

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Yep no wrong choice and after the end of the war you can choose another side, or you can also join different faction in each shard like warden shard 1 and collie shard 2.

Each faction has their own specialty, with colonials being able to produce more cheap tanks but weaker and warden big heavy expensive tanks.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yep no wrong choice and after the end of the war you can choose another side, or you can also join different faction in each shard like warden shard 1 and collie shard 2.

Each faction has their own specialty, with colonials being able to produce more cheap tanks but weaker and warden big heavy expensive tanks.
aight I brought the game what side do I play
^

Or, Warden cause you can fight for the glory of the emperor!

And also fight the swarm of colonials (especially when the Chinese red army appears) like you are playing doom eternal

plus we got the best tanks

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
mmmmmmMMMMMMMMM

SUPERIOR TANKS YOU SAY

I N T E R E S T I N G

This is a very compelling argument but I am subservient to the forces of superior firepower

maybe next war or on another shard
i hope you feel guilty as you play wardens because they have dev bias on their side

also be prepared for the unironic nazi's, femboys and weebs that play on wardens. heard its pretty heavy but i've never seen it myself before so take this with a grain of salt

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i hope you feel guilty as you play wardens because they have dev bias on their side

also be prepared for the unironic nazi's, femboys and weebs that play on wardens. heard its pretty heavy but i've never seen it myself before so take this with a grain of salt
From what I've heard the collies have the furries and the wardens have the weebs. Truly the actual reason for war. But that just means we have Anime AND GOD on our side

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae

tbf I've seen colonials drawn with furry OCs in the interlude between me asking alone so the chances of me going colonial on a first run were already low but I felt like asking

nice try though

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tbf I've seen colonials drawn with furry OCs in the interlude between me asking alone so the chances of me going colonial on a first run were already low but I felt like asking

nice try though
thood go ahead and play a blueberry it gives me more power