Foxhole

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
sense of community and belonging
I went on shard 2 to try out colonials, I lasted 2 hours before being called an 'alt' and people spamming all region chat to report me... all because I had 20 hours and I figured out how to do logi, so ima keep to wardens and FMAT this war.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
tbf I've seen colonials drawn with furry OCs in the interlude between me asking alone so the chances of me going colonial on a first run were already low but I felt like asking

nice try though
Colonials are furries
Wardens are femboys

But we have techmaids

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
i hope you feel guilty as you play wardens because they have dev bias on their side

also be prepared for the unironic nazi's, femboys and weebs that play on wardens. heard its pretty heavy but i've never seen it myself before so take this with a grain of salt
I haven't seen any nazi's or weebs, but femboys yeah I saw like 2 in 20 hours, even then it was only the techmaids ( hence the memes)

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
aight I brought the game what side do I play
( YES I KNOW I HAVE SPAMMED THIS THREAD, PLEASE @alex bring back joint posting)
unknown.png

Come fight for us and scroop with us.

Reactions: List

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
FMAT's first major scroop event went well, think we made way too much fucking bmats, emats ect, I know I made about 200 crates worth of bmats alone.

unknown.png

20221001190700_1.jpg

20221001210233_1.jpg

unknown.png

---

Also, new players on both sides, if you are doing logi and going off for the night most logi hubs have car parks, leave your truck there and unlock it or drive it to a warehouse/seaport and stock it there too. Help your fellow logiman, both sides logiman stick together.

unknown.png

Otherwise you have gremlin me stealing logitrucks mid-convoy's because we always need more for our op's

Last edited:

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
Can't show much yet, but did some cool shit with fmat today, due to opsec can't show. I rode in train, trains are fun.
unknown.png

25 hours in this war so far, all in the backline.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
So has neb got a foxhole clan to join?
Been a while, would like to duve back in sometime

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
So has neb got a foxhole clan to join?
Been a while, would like to duve back in sometime
@FreeSpy was looking to make a warden one, but I'll stay in fmat as they cool
20221008233144_1.jpg

( that's all I can show and have been cleared to show for now due to opsec sadly )

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
also if you lock logi shit I will steal it.
unknown.png

I wish I screenshoted the chat as it was something like "I wish we had a harvester" then " Zeenz has one!?" to then "The fuck how?"

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I feel like I am spamming this thread, sorry not sorry I enjoy foxhole too much.

FMAT has been trying to teach me the ways of factories, it goes in one ear and out the other but its the thought that counts.
unknown.png

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I feel like I am spamming this thread, sorry not sorry I enjoy foxhole too much.

FMAT has been trying to teach me the ways of factories, it goes in one ear and out the other but its the thought that counts.
unknown.png
are you posting memes about yourself?

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
if i was to make a clan i'd have to convince zeenz to leave his one to make me logi shit lol

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
are you posting memes about yourself?
I made it to say thank you to the person who spent 10 hours teaching me shit, I removed the name since yall wouldn't know them and they enjoyed it. And since I can't post all the other cool shit I have due to opsec it will have to do, didn't know I couldn't post memes I make but ok : )
if i was to make a clan i'd have to convince zeenz to leave his one to make me logi shit lol
Good luck, I now on train team which is so fun aha, Scroop all day then working on the railways, I finally got to 216k scroop gathered.

also you don't need me to join, if any warden player needs anything send me a dm on discord and I'll make it in one of our many mpf's, or ill ask our facilities boys ( the one the meme was on about) to help me make and vet if needed

---
I can show these I think

unknown.png

(can't show full screen cos of opsec ofc) We run very long trains full of cargo to the frontlines.
20221013212130_1.jpg

Building new rails with the railway clan alliance ( sad that the God of the Rails didn't show up but he is most likely running around checking all the lines as we speak)

20221013194941_1.jpg

Park in the wrong place? Well say hello to our 68mm repo gun!

Last edited:

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
Good luck in this war for both sides.

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i have recently betrayed my home faction and went for colonials - a confession

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
war 100 starts tomorrow…
Today you mean?
"War 100 will start at 1PM ET on Monday the 2nd (Monday, January 2, 2023 6:00 PM YOUR local time). The starting conditions can be viewed here:"

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
who here plays foxhole actively? we should group up