Friend Appreciation Thread

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
@key :: probably my oldest friend on the community, fuck you fatass
@Subeh :: excellent RP partner yessss
@Tommyquill :: known him since before c8 was the main map, back when cremators were a thing
@Chezburger :: good soyboy, good memer
@Knight :: more of a recent addition, he's a good lad
@shad :: also a good lad, many pleasant conversations and memes were had
@PRICE :: we had a rough start but I like to think we've evened things out, mad props for being a good sport man
@Agitha :: fuck you
@Blackquill :: you're the main reason I liked lemon punch so much back in the day -- it was a big thing to me to see the SD say hi to me
@Flippy :: allowed me on as headcop back in the day. we had rough times but we're good now my man, quality friend and good for a laugh.
@SpinE :: conspirac
@Cartoonjunkies :: cumbine
@Jaydawg :: helped get me into rebel RP, was a great friend to me during headcop days
@Sinnamonbun :: new friend, but he's great to patrol with on CP, good conversationalist
@zoid :: awesome guy, helped me stay with rebel RP, we share ideas for how rebel/CP RP should be conducted
@Stalker :: dab
@Vertigo :: old friend from the earlier days of Neb, good guy
@TommyGman :: again, started off rough but improvements were made, he's a good lad
@Numbers :: cumbean
@Baker :: always a good example of a quality CP RP person, exact reason I recommended him for headcop back in the day. still doing a great job today.
@harry :: I was seriously shitty to him back in the day, but he taught me some important shit about respect. We don't talk all that often but he has my support since he taught me meaningful shit and we settled our differences squarely.
@Linntrix :: Honestly don't know why people gave you so much shit over Owen Rain. Genuinely good boy and quality RP'er.

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png
aw.. :(
I.. I thought we had something Sectus..

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Guess it's my turn.

First place for @zoid for remembering me. Solid guy, and as he said we have our disagreements but that's a natural thing. Has pushed a lot of things for the community despite all of the times he's been disappointed.

Then there's a long list...

@Blackquill I still can't believe you put up with all my shit dude, but thanks for doing so. I trust your judgement and I believe you're doing an awesome job for the community, but please, please get some weight off your shoulders, and don't worry being harsher or whatever, in the long run many will thank you.

@General Mario @Kurumi Nya @Gino :3 @Tarannus @K.M @Candle @ElectricTaco @Flanders @Poopsie and the rest of the science family, you're all awesome, remember that. You're doing a great job with all these changes but efforts don't end here, let's keep this up.

@Numbers you always complain I forgot to add you to these kinds of threads. Here you go mate, solid soldier companion even if he takes all my kills with the SBAS.

@key I know it's a pain in the ass to deal with my soldier, but thank you for giving me this oportunity with the faction. Will try my best and not give you many headaches, also a nice and funny guy to hang around with on TS.

@thiCC✈Plain✈ @Pumpkin @TommyGman you three may be tired as fuck from me and my crying but I want you lot to know you're great guys. I've known jet and Pumpkin for quite some time now, solid roleplayers. Tommy, it's a shame you got demoted, but no point in giving it much thought, enjoy the server now that you're free of the staff bonds!

@Chezburger we may bully you a bit but we actually love you man, you're great. Be a good boy.

@Elizabeth I fucking hate you, you awesome guy. You're a great person really, even if you lack a bit of... Interest in like... /Everything/ but you're still nice. Let's play some War Thunder or something sometime.

@viomi the ever dying character. Honestly you need to stop getting in trouble, but that stuff aside, you're a solid one, even if chaotic as fuck, but probably that's rather good sometimes. Nice to RP with, and a nice person to talk with about stuff.

@Subeh you forgot me, but I didn't. You're a nice lad, from a land down under... I have yet to understand your love for cars but if you ask me about redheads you'll know the answer straight ahead man.

@Fireman Dan I know you're good at heart and that's something that keeps me at bay when I get mad at you for this and that, but remember something: You must help yourself before you help anybody else. Take care please.

@Surrator absolute retard, but the good kind of retard. Nice to RP with and someone with clear ideas and mind. Honestly someone I misjudged at first.

@Dallas we may have had our ups and downs, but you're a great guy with an incredible mind. You should be scripting movies, not here man, really (but don't go). Sorry for the shit in the past really.

@shad the long forgotten, the person who vanished and reappeared from his ashes. It's nice to have you back and you're a nice one to chat with. Also Ari'As is the best ngl.

@Tzula you're probably the person that lives with the most fear in the community. Just because you make a mistake we won't impale you so chill out and have fun!

Never forget @Baker and @Jaydawg for all their help with the server, and all the help I've received from them, alongside @Cartoonjunkies @zoo and @FieldersNL who is a great RPer and has an incredible character, longest lasting CWU boi ever.

And last but not least...

@alex hablaré español si me da la gana :////

Nebulae
HERE GOES
in no particular order

@viomi is really down to earth, wears their heart on their sleeve, always fun too talk too. Says "lmao" a lot and plays bass. Music lover and instrumentalist pretty cool person and good RPer too
@TheFrozenCore my fellow american. Always hilarious and fun to talk to. Amazingly sincere and very relatable. Top tier gamer
@AdamGarrick very cool and chill person equipped with what I like to call "Scottish optimism" Has the most legendary characters of all time and has the balls to ask for a PK when his char dies. True badass and legendary RPer
@♥Alice♥ chill, easy going, and easy to talk to. Very caring and relatable too, basically a little sister
@Surrator wholesome roleplayer and a pretty fucking skilled gamer. Great to talk to and get to know, awesome dude overall. Also like to flatter me for my piano "skill" which of course helps him get onto this list ayyyy
@sots fucking amazing roleplayer and the creator of some of my fave characters of all time. Secretly the biggest goofball you'll ever meet and also has Italian blood like me. AYYYYYYYY VITO!
@Pyromancer absurdly good at RP, amazing creativity and dedication to his characters, etc. Also a fucking madlad who is absolutely hilarious and is both high key and low key the biggest joker and instigator around.
@JoostBuis has horrible spelling but is pretty freaking cool. Great at RP and has an amazing taste in music. Also has the trademark "Scottish optimism"
@blackopy is a friend I've known since like the beginning of fucking time and practically pulled me into this whole HL2RP thing. Cheers for showing me a new way to waste my life paisan
@Dunban is a weeb but is pretty chill and cool. COME BACK TO HL2RP
@Nexus very relatable and cool guy. Plays guitar too so everyone bug him on teamspeak about it or whatever.
@comradic is a fucking maniac. JK he's chill af and has the greatest exclamations of all time. Also made me an honorary Brit so that's great too
@Tzula is hilarious and always has your back. A real homie

@Jaggles a cool spanish guy who's great at RP and loves classical. Should listen to Debussy Sibelius tho

Last edited:

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Guess it's my turn.

First place for @zoid for remembering me. Solid guy, and as he said we have our disagreements but that's a natural thing. Has pushed a lot of things for the community despite all of the times he's been disappointed.

Then there's a long list...

@Blackquill I still can't believe you put up with all my shit dude, but thanks for doing so. I trust your judgement and I believe you're doing an awesome job for the community, but please, please get some weight off your shoulders, and don't worry being harsher or whatever, in the long run many will thank you.

@General Mario @Kurumi Nya @Gino :3 @Tarannus @K.M @Candle @ElectricTaco @Flanders @Poopsie and the rest of the science family, you're all awesome, remember that. You're doing a great job with all these changes but efforts don't end here, let's keep this up.

@Numbers you always complain I forgot to add you to these kinds of threads. Here you go mate, solid soldier companion even if he takes all my kills with the SBAS.

@key I know it's a pain in the ass to deal with my soldier, but thank you for giving me this oportunity with the faction. Will try my best and not give you many headaches, also a nice and funny guy to hang around with on TS.

@thiCC✈Plain✈ @Pumpkin @TommyGman you three may be tired as fuck from me and my crying but I want you lot to know you're great guys. I've known jet and Pumpkin for quite some time now, solid roleplayers. Tommy, it's a shame you got demoted, but no point in giving it much thought, enjoy the server now that you're free of the staff bonds!

@Chezburger we may bully you a bit but we actually love you man, you're great. Be a good boy.

@Elizabeth I fucking hate you, you awesome guy. You're a great person really, even if you lack a bit of... Interest in like... /Everything/ but you're still nice. Let's play some War Thunder or something sometime.

@viomi the ever dying character. Honestly you need to stop getting in trouble, but that stuff aside, you're a solid one, even if chaotic as fuck, but probably that's rather good sometimes. Nice to RP with, and a nice person to talk with about stuff.

@Subeh you forgot me, but I didn't. You're a nice lad, from a land down under... I have yet to understand your love for cars but if you ask me about redheads you'll know the answer straight ahead man.

@Fireman Dan I know you're good at heart and that's something that keeps me at bay when I get mad at you for this and that, but remember something: You must help yourself before you help anybody else. Take care please.

@Surrator absolute retard, but the good kind of retard. Nice to RP with and someone with clear ideas and mind. Honestly someone I misjudged at first.

@Dallas we may have had our ups and downs, but you're a great guy with an incredible mind. You should be scripting movies, not here man, really (but don't go). Sorry for the shit in the past really.

@shad the long forgotten, the person who vanished and reappeared from his ashes. It's nice to have you back and you're a nice one to chat with. Also Ari'As is the best ngl.

@Tzula you're probably the person that lives with the most fear in the community. Just because you make a mistake we won't impale you so chill out and have fun!

Never forget @Baker and @Jaydawg for all their help with the server, and all the help I've received from them, alongside @Cartoonjunkies @zoo and @FieldersNL who is a great RPer and has an incredible character, longest lasting CWU boi ever.

And last but not least...

@alex hablaré español si me da la gana :////

Forgot two people, @♥Alice♥ the fellow spanish speaking person, who is really really nice and great to talk to, and @Blue Wolf, the fellow RPer and classical music lover. It's cool to have an actual performer as a friend, really.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@TommyGman
@TommyGman fellow ginger fucker in arms
@TommyGman sound lad, down to earth
@TommyGman :: again, started off rough but improvements were made, he's a good lad
@TommyGman first decent mate i made on the server i think besides braker maybe, and he taught me to rp properly which i didnt even know was possible thats nice
Tommy, it's a shame you got demoted, but no point in giving it much thought, enjoy the server now that you're free of the staff bonds!
A big thank you to you guys

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
@Illusion
My qt A.C.D, Their a funnie goy and I get along with them probably the most in the server
@Chezburger
Ha, Bad RL
@Civil Protection
I remember when you first joined and I do enjoy our convos you funnie goym
@Martyr
My gucci gamer, fricking wholesome /pol fella
@TommyGman
My boy- I'll always hold your beer my gamer, I don't even know why you got demoted man- FRICK BQ MAN:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edit;
I forgot the most important part- @UnionMedicalFaction
You guys are a my real boys and girls, I've been in the faction for a very long time and I love seeing the new C.W's joining to grow into actual half decent workers- I still remember my class where I took a lot of C.W.s and taught them shit they needed to know.
Thank you all for the laughs and a few tears (@Fluffy I was close to crying when Peter resigned man >:C) I love all of you even though you shit post the PM to fucking heck

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae
@Colonel Sanders always complains about kids in rainbow six siege and asks me for advice, also insults me sometimes for no reason

@gExile taught me how to be racist, how to make bombs and a good friendo

@Spongebob Iron Fist pretty cool dude, always tells me to come to Bahrain to get lit, talks shit to me but i ignore him because he's probably like 5'1

@Weresheep kinda weird but you're a good dude

Hayden

Quark
Nebulae
@48787
He never goes on here but he's one of the closest friends I've got right now!!!
@Kyundi too
The amount of times we've hung out and got higher than my future ambitions, god damn that's always fun

Illusion

A Pure Mystery
Nebulae
@Lazy_Wolf - A good PARTNER of mine, very interesting and uh- nevermind. (uh-huh hehe)
@Chezburger - I like you mister burger. You are a good friend but bully me a lot. Aaaah! (lowkey think he's friendly)
@TommyGman - I am really concerned about you. You are pretty funny though. (the offer still stands - medical)
@cepe - Awh, you are friendly and interesting. Thanks for all the help, by the way.
@Lynx - The best faction lead, I am glad to say I am part of the faction. Cool bros (i scared)
@Fireman Dan - A good roleplay and fun to talk to. Reminds me, when are you going to message me back? (bark)

@Civil Protection - Welcome to the Union Medical faction, you are very nice, good roleplayer. (lowkey scared of your unit)
@Numbers - I don't think he'll complain about this, but he is interesting. I like your roleplay a lot, you're nice. (beep boop numbers)
@Pumpkin - Ah, Mr. Pumpkin! You are friendly - I'm glad you gave me a chance in the CP faction. (goodnight mister pumpkin)
@Blue Wolf - I like your roleplay, it's fun! You made me sad when Samuel died. Aughh! (rawr)
@shad - I didn't mean it when I suspended your negotiations, I swear! Can we still be friends? (mister big zombo man)

- - -

If I didn't put you on here, it doesn't mean you aren't my friend, right? Heh.

Last edited:

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
@Lazy_Wolf - A good friend of mine, very interesting and uh- nevermind.
@Chezburger - I mean, I sometimes feel like he just needs someone to talk to, a good friend though.
@TommyGman - I am really concerned about you. You are pretty funny though.
@cepe - Awh, you are friendly and interesting. Thanks for all the help, by the way.
@Lynx - The best faction lead, I am glad to say I am part of the faction.
@Fireman Dan - A good roleplay and fun to talk to. Reminds me, when are you going to message me back?

@Civil Protection - Welcome to the Union Medical faction, you are very nice, good roleplayer.
@Numbers - I don't think he'll complain about this, but he is interesting. I like your roleplay a lot, you're nice.
@Pumpkin - Ah, Mr. Pumpkin! You are friendly - I'm glad you gave me a chance in the CP faction.
@Blue Wolf - I like your roleplay, it's fun! You made me sad when Samuel died. Aughh!

- - -

i need a hug

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Lazy_Wolf - A good PARTNER of mine, very interesting and uh- nevermind. (uh-huh hehe)
@Chezburger - I like you mister burger. You are a good friend but bully me a lot. Aaaah! (lowkey think he's friendly)
@TommyGman - I am really concerned about you. You are pretty funny though. (the offer still stands - medical)
@Lynx - The best faction lead, I am glad to say I am part of the faction. Cool bros (i scared)
@Fireman Dan - A good roleplay and fun to talk to. Reminds me, when are you going to message me back? (bark)

@Civil Protection - Welcome to the Union Medical faction, you are very nice, good roleplayer. (lowkey scared of your unit)
@Numbers - I don't think he'll complain about this, but he is interesting. I like your roleplay a lot, you're nice. (beep boop numbers)
@Pumpkin - Ah, Mr. Pumpkin! You are friendly - I'm glad you gave me a chance in the CP faction. (goodnight mister pumpkin)
@Blue Wolf - I like your roleplay, it's fun! You made me sad when Samuel died. Aughh! (rawr)
@shad - I didn't mean it when I suspended your negotiations, I swear! Can we still be friends? (mister big zombo man)

- - -

UGaIOA8.png