Frundtech RP question

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'd rather have some crippling mutant power that sucked ass or was super weak than being invincible or having to eat people to regenerate.
yeah but i can manipulate metal so i stop all bullets and break their guns

god fuck frundtech would be x10 better without the retarded mutant powers

realistically when mutants were introduced in 2011 it was very small things, some of my favorites were

A guy who could grow his fingernails, but they were extremely brittle up until T4
A guy who could liquidate his entire body, but if he rolled under 10 he was stuck in that form and would die
A female whose hair was as tough as steel, but she didn't know how to control it (basically acted as a form of head armor that she couldn't control)

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Who was the person who could reflect all bullets away from them? I'll give it to you, that worked for a while but stoning your char near to death with a hail of bricks was funny as hell to me

unknown.png

that's funny as fuck holy shit

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
realistically when mutants were introduced in 2011 it was very small things, some of my favorites were

A guy who could grow his fingernails, but they were extremely brittle up until T4
A guy who could liquidate his entire body, but if he rolled under 10 he was stuck in that form and would die
A female whose hair was as tough as steel, but she didn't know how to control it (basically acted as a form of head armor that she couldn't control)
See that shit sounds cool. Could it be handy? Yeah. Does it have massive drawbacks? Yeah.

Who was the person who could reflect all bullets away from them? I'll give it to you, that worked for a while but stoning your char near to death with a hail of bricks was funny as hell to me
overcome.jpg

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I remember that my favorite little event stuff to do was with this guy named @Mito I think. Basically, him, @harry and @Powley did some events I ran and in one of them @Mito ended up getting merged with a brain mutant and basically whenever I was on and I saw he was i'd /pm him as the voice and make him do shit and in return give him subtle mutant powers like "hey dude you can see better or something" but the shit he had to do was like just plain evil.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I remember the only mission I did on FTRP was for @egg and then when he tried to double-cross the group some people grabbed his chars wheelchair and tipped him sideways down a sand dune shit was funny as fuck

Also how'd Astro's mutant die?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
See that shit sounds cool. Could it be handy? Yeah. Does it have massive drawbacks? Yeah.

overcome.jpg

I think the problem is when you give leadership to other people they allow cool mutant powers in like "one cool power wont hurt the server much" but when it's given to five people who will clearly abuse it, it becomes a problem

frundtech would work better if mutants were event characters, in my opinion. the 2011 scene was completely different and more trustable then the 2015-2018 scene
[doublepost=1545392058][/doublepost]
I remember the only mission I did on FTRP was for @egg and then when he tried to double-cross the group some people grabbed his chars wheelchair and tipped him sideways down a sand dune shit was funny as fuck

Also how'd Astro's mutant die?

point blank shotgun to the back of the head i think?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly I think my fave thing about playing on FTRP was seeing the sheer levels people would go to in their IC quest to counter bullshit mutant characters/people who shilled dangerous mutants.

I only hopped on FT a few times but every time I jumped on it was a blast just because of the sheer absurdity of it.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Honestly I think my fave thing about playing on FTRP was seeing the sheer levels people would go to in their IC quest to counter bullshit mutant characters/people who shilled dangerous mutants.

I only hopped on FT a few times but every time I jumped on it was a blast just because of the sheer absurdity of it.
I remember I made black quicksilver who basically would dodge bullets and hit people with a stick.
I also remember at one point I turned a bandit mugging event into a just 'sit by a campfire and talk to me' event

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
The idea I had was that he could make himself into like Johnny Torch and turn into a living ball of fire whenever he was about to die but his skin wouldn't take well to it so he was an ugly malformed fucker because of it
doesn't sound like a bad idea just you came at the wrong time think the peace treaty between milrems and the alf or whatever was happening

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Was there anyone who RP’d as a self-aware character? Similar to Deadpool where they know they’re a RP character?

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

My first (and only memorable experience ngl) on Frundtech was when I joined the neb server for the first time, got lured into a shack on the outskirts of town by a black guy then him and his mate mugged me and beat me to death with a shovel.

It was pretty fucking funny

other than that i never really got into it due to being too busy with hl2rp and never being on for the wacky stuff happening

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
doesn't sound like a bad idea just you came at the wrong time think the peace treaty between milrems and the alf or whatever was happening
Didn't that treaty end when the Milrems got blamed for some dumb bullshit?