Level Design nomad
- Apr 26, 2016
When I'm not using Unreal, this is my Source engine project.I will create a new map for Frundtech roleplay, which will include the following at the very least.
- Player hub (holding houses and empty warehouses alongside a town hall)
- Frundtech bunker (reasonable size, include armoury, barracks, containment cells of two different security types, cafeteria, meeting room and labs)
- Cave (simple cave, couple natural rooms and halls)
- Scrapyard (scavenging spot)
- scattered housing (possible homes or loot spots)
- Terrain ridges to cover areas of the map
- Military checkpoint (small fortifications and scattered abandoned cars)
- Radio tower and station (likely on ridge)
- Additional caves
- abandoned civilian bunker
- and anything I can come up with
Transport roads will have a loop in it to make patrol cycles easier and vehicle trips less annoying.
Should take 5 minutes or more to walk from one corner to the other
Quick overview concept in MS pain (subject to expansion and change)
- Draw distance with a layer of fog to disguise it
- Area portals on houses and the bunker
- Contained skybox
More details and screenshots coming soon, when I have something worth showing off.