Fuck windows 10

General Mario

Nucleus
Nebulae
Personally I find that windows 10 Is pretty good. Of course thats just what I prefer.

Bodger

Proton
Nebulae
W7 will forever be the best OS since microsoft wants to make every one of their devices compatible with each other, it means that once you can infect one you can infect almost every connected device running some sort of version of modern windows, E.G phones/console/pc/tablet. GG microsoft

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
W7 will forever be the best OS since microsoft wants to make every one of their devices compatible with each other, it means that once you can infect one you can infect almost every connected device running some sort of version of modern windows, E.G phones/console/pc/tablet. GG microsoft

You do realise that if an exploit exists for Windows 10 it likely exists for Windows 7 right?

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You do realise that if an exploit exists for Windows 10 it likely exists for Windows 7 right?

He's new, give him a bit to adjust.

Tbf, I've heard of how dodgy windows 10 is, but I've been completely fine with Windows 7 so far.

It might be that the exploits that're shared are just focusing on windows 10 because it's newer.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
He's new, give him a bit to adjust.

Tbf, I've heard of how dodgy windows 10 is, but I've been completely fine with Windows 7 so far.

It might be that the exploits that're shared are just focusing on windows 10 because it's newer.

I don't like Windows 10 either but you can't claim it to be less secure without anything backing it up. Windows 7, 8 and 10 are using the same kernel and any major security flaws that exist in Windows 10 are very likely to also be present in Windows 7 and 8.

You'll probably find also that Windows 7 machines are still more targeted due to most enterprises still being on Windows XP or 7 and that's where it's worth targeting.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I don't like Windows 10 either but you can't claim it to be less secure without anything backing it up. Windows 7, 8 and 10 are using the same kernel and any major security flaws that exist in Windows 10 are very likely to also be present in Windows 7 and 8.

You'll probably find also that Windows 7 machines are still more targeted due to most enterprises still being on Windows XP or 7 and that's where it's worth targeting.

Yeah, I'm not trying to claim anything, since I've only heard it from other people.

The only thing I've heard from Windows 8 and 10 is that it crashes often on certain games while Windows 7 is more stable when it comes to things like that.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Yeah, I'm not trying to claim anything, since I've only heard it from other people.

The only thing I've heard from Windows 8 and 10 is that it crashes often on certain games while Windows 7 is more stable when it comes to things like that.

I personally prefer Windows 8.1 over 7 or 10 due to it being more stable. When you're running intensive tasks or keeping the system on for months, Windows 10 has issues or weird bugs that you need to restart to fix; Never had those with 8.

Teoras

Proton
Nebulae
For me, Windows 10 caused much more issues, ones I noticed a lot later, specifically with performance. I noticed in GTA 5 that I get a lot of lag spikes with windows 7, and now have to play on normal instead of high if I want good FPS at all.
Even so, it still is causing issues when driving fast, game freezes for a second or so every now and then, and thats annoying :/

Disorder

Electron
Nebulae

Windows 10 has a linux kernel, too bad they only used the wrong stuff and ended up.poorly opimizing it. That's what you get when bill gates is replaced by an incompetent. Same.with steve jobs.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Windows 10 has a linux kernel, too bad they only used the wrong stuff and ended up.poorly opimizing it. That's what you get when bill gates is replaced by an incompetent. Same.with steve jobs.

I mean, it's not a Linux kernel; It's Windows NT Kernel.

Disorder

Electron
Nebulae
I mean, it's not a Linux kernel; It's Windows NT Kernel.

It's an odd combination between NT and Linux which resulted in an unstable piece of crap. I mean hell to disable most of it's annoying functions you have to modify the group policy which requires an advanced user to do that, not a basic one.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
Literally had 0 problems with Windows 10, plus I got the OS as a free upgrade because I owned Windows 8 and it looks more aesthetically pleasing than Windows 7.