Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
5cb5aa9d166f7.png

Reactions: List

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
Just did a rewatch so my sister could see it. Came to the conclusion that Arya didn't really sneak up on the Night King, he knew she was there but didn't consider her a threat. He showed that he wasn't feeling threatened by anybody at that point by letting Theon rush him and having his Generals/wights stand down on Theon's approach. I think he would've done the same for Arya, and have his soldiers standby just like he had a few seconds before. One of the White Walkers turns his head slightly before Arya swoops in, which I guess then means the Night King knew she was moving in, but none of the soldiers moved to stop her, and the Night King grabbed her like he knew right where she was the whole time.

Maybe this was more a case of NK being cocky than Arya having level 100 sneak.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
Now that everyone is more calm, here is the reality

1. The entire scene where Arya was sneaking in the library + her entire storyline was made to make us aware she is silent and sneaky, thus she was able to sneak on the night king

2. Classic 'twist' where we get to know (as we could've speculated all along once Cersei didn't join the battle) that the real enemy was her and not the Night King, he was just made to seem so as a plot line to distract us from the real darkness (it's not that uncommon)

3. The game is titled Game of Thrones after all, the throne being the IRON THRONE, the real battle is for that

4. How else would they kill off Cersei sitting in the South and let the 'good guys win' (if they do), without rushing the final plot of the series, if they hadn't ended the night king bit early?

5. Realistically, the Humans had no chance of holding off the undead for longer than they did, so they had to either win or lose fast, we all know GoT is fast paced

peace homies calm down and enjoy the show

you know what, angel?
for once- FOR ONCE, you actually seem like the most down to earth guy here
respect

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Part of me hoped we'd see the NK and his army push all the way down south and it'd lead to some massive threeway battle honestly.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
Part of me hoped we'd see the NK and his army push all the way down south and it'd lead to some massive threeway battle honestly.

before ep 2 and 3 happened i actually thought they were gonna decide to travel south, get caught into battle with lannister forces @ KL and then get sandwiched between them and the dead, then it'd just be a FFA

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Good thing is though they've confirmed Ghost is gonna have some pretty huge scenes and do some cool stuff this season. Can't wait to see him maul motherfuckers in Kings Landing

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
Good thing is though they've confirmed Ghost is gonna have some pretty huge scenes and do some cool stuff this season. Can't wait to see him maul motherfuckers in Kings Landing
huh? wait??? it got confirmed that he lived after the dothraki battle?

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
Yeah, Episode 4 preview he's stood beside Sam in a group shot when they're all prepping to march south.
OH FUCK I FORGOT TO WATCH THE EP4 PREVIEW THANKS FOR THE REMINDER

e:
ahh i just watched it, i see him, very sneaky positioning to try and hide him

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
I hoped they'd get all the way to kings landing and then they blow the whole city up with all the wildfire after it's completely overrun or something

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae

3:50 must be my favorite part of this video

don't watch if you don't want spoilers

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
was beric even blocking anything because it just looked like he stood there like Jesus for no reason other than to make it dramatic

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
was beric even blocking anything because it just looked like he stood there like Jesus for no reason other than to make it dramatic
pretty sure, cos their only orders are to just kill anyone they see, he stood there to let them waste time stabbing him rather than being behind arya and hound, so just incase he died or w/e they would have time to get away properly