`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
image0.jpg

Reactions: List

Tics

Neutrino
Nebulae
Still disappointed about Arya killing the NK so simply. I hope there's more to it in the next episodes.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I love the scenes were on one hand, there's hordes of undead storming Winterfell, and on the other hand, characters simply duking things out in the middle of the outside battleground with undead coming in one or two at a time.

Meanwhile, the hoards of trained horsemen run to their deaths, despite being hundreds of thousands.

Personally, I'd never roleplay a character like Arya Stark. I'd be ridiculed.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I liked that episode a lot and you can’t tell me otherwise. It was also foreshadow that Arya was going to kill the NK when melissandra said about the eyes, she mentioned blue eyes.

The siege wasn’t at the level of Helm’s deep, but it was pretty good

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Here's a pretty meme
"Arya Stark has banned the character Night King"
E X Q U I S I T E

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Now that everyone is more calm, here is the reality

1. The entire scene where Arya was sneaking in the library + her entire storyline was made to make us aware she is silent and sneaky, thus she was able to sneak on the night king

2. Classic 'twist' where we get to know (as we could've speculated all along once Cersei didn't join the battle) that the real enemy was her and not the Night King, he was just made to seem so as a plot line to distract us from the real darkness (it's not that uncommon)

3. The game is titled Game of Thrones after all, the throne being the IRON THRONE, the real battle is for that

4. How else would they kill off Cersei sitting in the South and let the 'good guys win' (if they do), without rushing the final plot of the series, if they hadn't ended the night king bit early?

5. Realistically, the Humans had no chance of holding off the undead for longer than they did, so they had to either win or lose fast, we all know GoT is fast paced

peace homies calm down and enjoy the show

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The show was enjoyable because it went against the tropes of fantasy and TV/ story telling in general and now it feels like another generic show because everyone has plot armor and the show writers can’t grow some balls and kill some people when the situation presented actions and consequences that should have

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
I wonder who will be the first to use this in their rp doc

better be a good bloody rp doc

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
I wonder who will be the first to use this in their rp doc

better be a good bloody rp doc

ill probably end up using this as farewell theme bcs my character died (heroically) for his team by firing a laser that misfired into the volcano and thusly made it structurally unsound and fire it up.
My team made it out alive.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
ill probably end up using this as farewell theme bcs my character died (heroically) for his team by firing a laser that misfired into the volcano and thusly made it structurally unsound and fire it up.
My team made it out alive.
nah man you just got fucked by acid

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
I love the scenes were on one hand, there's hordes of undead storming Winterfell, and on the other hand, characters simply duking things out in the middle of the outside battleground with undead coming in one or two at a time.

Meanwhile, the hoards of trained horsemen run to their deaths, despite being hundreds of thousands.

Personally, I'd never roleplay a character like Arya Stark. I'd be ridiculed.
the scene where all the dothraki's weapons slowly went out in the distance was amazing, jorah coming back looking like shit, you just knew what was about to come was going to seriously fuck everyone

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
1. The entire scene where Arya was sneaking in the library + her entire storyline was made to make us aware she is silent and sneaky, thus she was able to sneak on the night king

she may have been sneaky, but during that scene she just materialized out of nowhere, i deny the theory about her jumping from the tree as judging by the way she flew at him, it must have been from below, and during that moment the NK was SURROUNDED by walkers

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I've played Total war Warhammer and that's not how you beat the Vampire Counts.

Seriously, that battle plan was terrible