Game of Thrones Season 8

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Like I said they had the fourth episode and made guesses and assumptions about the fifth and sixth
The post was made over four days ago they didn't have the episode I've said this like three times lol

I don't know why you are asking me why the stuff would happen literally noting in the show follows any sort of logic now

Like why would Cersie not just lace Drogon with 50 balista shots when he was laying on the ground about 50 m way from the castle gates then just fire a volley of arrows at Tyrion and Danny

Last edited:

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
63b17ywuxkw21.png

Reactions: List

ButtonLip

Nebulae
Did something with Starbucks happen

The Iron Bank got pissed, and are turning Westeros into a more controllable corporatocracy by purchasing up all the whorehouses and taverns and turning them into Starbucks franchises.

ButtonLip

Nebulae
Audience: "Game of Thrones is so good, and everything that happens is so unexpected!"
D&D: Did you say Game of Throne is good because everything that happens is unexpected?"
Audience: No wait-

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
i dont get how she couldnt see the scorpions while sitting ontop of a massive fucking dragon thats flying above the ships that could probably see them miles away

was she drinking tea ontop of Drogon or whatever the last one is called

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i dont get how she couldnt see the scorpions while sitting ontop of a massive fucking dragon thats flying above the ships that could probably see them miles away

was she drinking tea ontop of Drogon or whatever the last one is called
I think its shown she was directly watching Rhaegal (given his fucked up wings) and being super proud of how well he's flying after crash landing like a day or two prior and not really paying attention to anything.

And then he gets fucking sniped. Which isn't a big of a feat as people claim given they were flying straight and consistently so it isn't hard for seven or eight scorpions to lead their shots.

ButtonLip

Nebulae
I think its shown she was directly watching Rhaegal (given his fucked up wings) and being super proud of how well he's flying after crash landing like a day or two prior and not really paying attention to anything.

And then he gets fucking sniped. Which isn't a big of a feat as people claim given they were flying straight and consistently so it isn't hard for seven or eight scorpions to lead their shots.

I would think it's difficult for people using a brand new weapon nearly no one has trained with (certainly not on a target that would simulate the experience of shooting a dragon) to nail a dragon three times from that distance from a boat that's bobbing around in the water.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i mean i dont really care. sure its dumb but im enjoying watching it none the less. i understand it fucking it up and shit since qyburn made them bigger since they didnt do the job last time but 3 shots on point? bit hard to buy

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i mean i dont really care. sure its dumb but im enjoying watching it none the less. i understand it fucking it up and shit since qyburn made them bigger since they didnt do the job last time but 3 shots on point? bit hard to buy
That neck shot was fucking baller I won't lie.

Honestly I'm enjoying this season for what it is; the end of a long buildup with a great chunk of action in it.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
dude i wouldnt ever tell sansa my bank details she couldnt keep anything a secret
"Sansa please tell nobody about this it'll ruin everything."

"Okay."

Sansa proceeds to ruins fucking everything like half an hour later.

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
bruh dragon was killed for dramatic effect
missandei's death was useless, anti-climactic and didn't really bother me as the episode legit moved on from it within 3 minutes and fade to black

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
bruh dragon was killed for dramatic effect
missandei's death was useless, anti-climactic and didn't really bother me as the episode legit moved on from it within 3 minutes and fade to black
I also think people don't really realise you can't compare this season too much to the others given six episodes was literal casual foreplay for some plot points in earlier seasons and they have six episodes (slightly extended in some cases) to tell two entire wars as the finale.

Rob's war took three entire seasons for example.