Game of Thrones Season 8

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
this episode was pretty strange, I try to enjoy thrones for what it is and I don't really care too much at this point but I still found some things off

the boat scene is particularly odd, everyone falls into the water and somehow by chance they snatch missandei off-screen despite everyone falling in the water and being shot by flailing big fuckoff arrows, then like 3 seconds after in another scene she's already at kings landing and everyone's all clean and tactic talking after almost drowning to death

timejumps in general this whole episode were extremely off, especially how quickly everyone relayed information

tyrion had like 6 plot armor moments that episode that shit was just weird and its really hard to even worry about him anymore, unless it's a big defining moment where you can anticipate it coming it feels like he wont die

cersei's been ranting since season 1 about "In the Game of Thrones you either win or you die" and she sends Bronn to kill her own brothers but she wont shoot Danny and her whole envoy and dragon down when she has the chance to end the whole war and win, she affirms it herself her people hate her anyway, nothing would change

best part of the episode was the dialogue surrounding the little feast for sure also podrick is a legend like usual

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
eba701d6da6529ca2bc5af499467667c.png

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
tyrion had like 6 plot armor moments that episode that shit was just weird and its really hard to even worry about him anymore, unless it's a big defining moment where you can anticipate it coming it feels like he wont die
when your head gets knocked my a falling piece of lumber and likely would concuss or even knock you out, only to end washing up on shore fine and dandy.

it was a huge ohshit moment for me. i was hoping that would be his end, showing that as special the character, they can be fucked by shitty circumstances.

but no, instead he walks up to her sister who was willing to pay a castle for his death, only for her to not take advantage of his presence, or any other of the generals/advisory staff right up front.

cersei has no honor. to confront her like this would be incredibly stupid, almost as stupid as it was to not have her open fire on her dany and her staff as soon as they gave the opportunity. point being, dany and gang, if they knew cersei, would not have approached so close, because according to cersei's characters' writing, she will do anything in her power to stay afloat, thus she'd open fire and end it right there.

cersei could've started the war by just shooting tyrion with a scorpion and then just kept the advisor hostage.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Didn’t realise rabidmaggot1493 was an expert on the path finding of dragons and ballistic weapons of medical times

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
Stannis is the true king of Westeros
Imagine if Stannis was still bobbing about this whole time.

He was a hardass but you gotta appreciate how hard he tried not to get into wars/fights by offering the other sides marginally fair deals each time.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Imagine if Stannis was still bobbing about this whole time.

He was a hardass but you gotta appreciate how hard he tried not to get into wars/fighhts by offering the other sides marginally fair deals each time.
If Stannis didn’t become too into the red priest shit it would have been grand

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
If Stannis didn’t become too into the red priest shit it would have been grand
In the books he's apparently a pretty likeable character and a massive badass, he doesnt do all that fucked shit with his daughter. I find it a bit hard to like him in the show because of all the changes they've made :(

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
In the books he's apparently a pretty likeable character and a massive badass, he doesnt do all that fucked shit with his daughter. I find it a bit hard to like him in the show because of all the changes they've made :(
I think part of the issue is the books haven't caught up quite to that point yet so we don't 100% know if he will or won't.