Game of Thrones Season 8

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
overall, i'm happy.
no point bitching about it now, it's all over and probably won't be returning for at least 6 years (if it does)

hope u guys enjoyed it at least somewhat :grinning:

tell you what has been absolutely stellar through all seasons, the fucking music
seriously seriously good stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
overall, i'm happy.
no point bitching about it now, it's all over and probably won't be returning for at least 6 years (if it does)

hope u guys enjoyed it at least somewhat :grinning:

tell you what has been absolutely stellar this season, the fucking music
seriously seriously good stuff

Dude the music and cinematography (and parts of the dialogue) were fantastic honestly.

D

Deleted member 118

Loved the last season and the way it ended despite all the obvious things that stuck out. I'd never defend the writers, but I was still alowed to be immersed into the world even as it came to a satisfying, yet ambitious ending.

And now our watch has ended

I saw Daenerys coming from the moment they spoke about becoming queen of the ashes in Season 7 and I was afraid it'd be Arya. Honestly feel bad for Jon throughout that scene and at the very end, but he's called a Snow for a reason.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
Dude the music and cinematography (and parts of the dialogue) were fantastic honestly.
ramin djawadi is so consistently good, iirc he did prison break too which i very much enjoyed the music in
really talented dude, i hope to see him in more big shows :)

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
imo the last few seasons will be looked back on like the star wars prequels, slated when they came out but people began to like them and accept them

sure there are issues but boy was I still immersed in it

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
f1b5834d5c040f5c9d0ccdd82aff2d1e.png

b9415da04ba7a80c4e4754c0a5a7b121.png

523deba3f0b06de4583bdd4483048301.png

Baelish was there all along, in the background.

It was all his plan.​

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I was hoping this series would end up being Breaking Bad tier, but I'm sadly left very disappointed.

Season 7-8 were just doggin' it compared to seasons 1-4.

Had this series been written by Vince Gilligan, I guarantee you it would've been fantastic.

Vince Gilligan is hands down the best television series right at this point in time, and almost everything him and Peter Gould touches turns to gold.

Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad will forever be my favorite television series, and I can't imagine there being any television series that will ever come close to that near perfection.

Let's hope Robert's Rebellion follows GRRM's writing closely.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
I was hoping this series would end up being Breaking Bad tier, but I'm sadly left very disappointed.

Season 7-8 were just doggin' it compared to seasons 1-4.

Had this series been written by Vince Gilligan, I guarantee you it would've been fantastic.

Vince Gilligan is hands down the best television series right at this point in time, and almost everything him and Peter Gould touches turns to gold.

Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad will forever be my favorite television series, and I can't imagine there being any television series that will ever come close to that near perfection.

Let's hope Robert's Rebellion follows GRRM's writing closely.
p sure GRRM helped out in this final episode

also, now GOT is over. I need a new show to watch
breaking bad good yeah?

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
breaking bad good yeah?
Breaking Bad is hands down the most phenomenal masterpieces known to man at this point. The way the show does character development is honestly believable, and very logical with a lot of twists to it. Almost every single episode has purpose and makes you only want to watch more. Throughout high school, I would literally sit in my room on Netflix on my phone and play 5-6 episodes a night, only to end up passing out while watching it because it was so great, so addicting.

I could not recommend a better television series. The ending was wonderful. The spinoff prequel is actually fantastic as well. I could not push a better show on anyone than Breaking Bad, and then Better Call Saul. Genius.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
Breaking Bad is hands down the most phenomenal masterpieces known to man at this point. The way the show does character development is honestly believable, and very logical with a lot of twists to it. Almost every single episode has purpose and makes you only want to watch more. Throughout high school, I would literally sit in my room on Netflix on my phone and play 5-6 episodes a night, only to end up passing out while watching it because it was so great, so addicting.

I could not recommend a better television series. The ending was wonderful. The spinoff prequel is actually fantastic as well. I could not push a better show on anyone than Breaking Bad, and then Better Call Saul. Genius.

will give it a watch, probably will start when i break up for summer in a months time and have a good 2.5months to binge watch if it’s good

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
will give it a watch, probably will start when i break up for summer in a months time and have a good 2.5months to binge watch if it’s good

I've watched it three times over, and the more you watch it, the more you can spot the hidden symbolism and further depth that you missed the last time.

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey that was really good I liked that
Sad to see the series go but I'm glad it ended on a good note for me.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I can't believe Youtube drama was more interesting then the final season, however it was entertaining and I had a fun, did I feel like I wasted time? Not really I enjoyed it to a degree.

ALSO, GHOST GOT HIS PETS,WHAT A GOOD BOY HE DESERVES ALL THE PETS, BEST PART

sambo

biased shitlord
Nebulae
ramin djawadi is so consistently good, iirc he did prison break too which i very much enjoyed the music in
really talented dude, i hope to see him in more big shows :grinning:

he also did this

go to like 2 minutes for the good part

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Jon: The King beyond the wall
Sansa: Queen of the North
Bran: King of the 6 kingdoms
Arya: Queen of the New World

tbh, Starks won the game of thrones.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Grey worm doesn't kill Jon on sight and shows to be a very lawfully good character but he just mass executed POWs 10 minutes prior.