Gibraltar

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Beerd Bilders :-DDDD

Benis+ergd+xddd+_51a42c4a74d3db034dcfb9a436e66f37.jpg
I'll be honest I voted for Wilders this year because it was extremely obvious Rutte was going to win anyway. My family is now thinking of disowning me

D

Deleted member 243

I'll be honest I voted for Wilders this year because it was extremely obvious Rutte was going to win anyway. My family is now thinking of disowning me
At least you didn't vote for the PVDA

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Fuck.

I wanted to go to Spain again this year.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Also, there are only 350,000 or so L85s around. Whereas the U.S has produced over 8,000,000 M16s and M4s and all their variants. As well as at least 5,000,000 more AR-15 variant semi-auto rifles owned by civilians.

Reactions: List

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
Sorry if i'm late for this, but as an spain citizen i guess i can make my opinion:

It really seems pointless to go to war for just an small piece of land, yes, it has been owned for 300 years, but who'd really care about it?
I know the UK went to war for pieces of land such as the Falklands, but that was 1980.
Pretty much what i've heard seems likely to be a threat over Spain, but obviously things have cooled down.

Neither of the countries'd like war, i can assure that, it'll bring much more than Spain.

War over a little piece of land is something that could happen on the 20th Century (Such as Danzig) But think twice, it's 2017, people are civilized.

In my point, i don't want war, and a pact could be perfectly made for it, but if both of our countries want to bring it on, remorsements'll occur.

Overall, it's just really pointless, and if we go to war, i guess another years of disaster'll happen.

To all the people comparing Equipment, come on, really? There's no point except statistics.

Thanks for reading, no hate to the UK.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Idk why Spain is QQing, it belong to the UK.
Deal with it.

Plus, Spain won't even be a country in 50 years :D

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Portugal should re-enter its union with spain

eu war against U.K. now

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
U.K. and us conservatives wage war against liberal Europeans in order to save Europe from Muslim conquest
marine le pen will soon join the coalition
Gibraltar is only the catalyst for the next great crusade

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
Spain has done much more in that department then the UK I'm afraid.
not for long
soon the conservative coalition will purge not only muslims but those who support them to ensure no future intervention is required

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
not for long
soon the conservative coalition will purge not only muslims but those who support them to ensure no future intervention is required
What a funny memester you are man =D

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
not for long

Conservative Coalition AKA same people who armed and trained the people we now have to fight?

I hope they ensure this time that no crazy afghan tali creates any terrorist cells.

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae