god bless

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
aye they might stay at a tenner but the rancid bastards keep lowering the dosage every year :sob:

we're gaun back to the wild west. man sells you a pill and you arent satisifed with your gurn? kill that man. man sells you top quality banging haze when it's only banging haze? Kill that man. man asks for a snout outside? kill that man.

Reactions: List

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
you really don't know why Turkey is a bad country at the moment, it's not something you can fix by working really hard in your school or fighting for it. it is so fucking corrupt at the moment there are soldiers who has been sent to east to defend the borders against pkk ypg isis daeş anything you ask and they don't even have ammo. but the terrorists even aren't the biggest problems, we literally have so many bad people as leaders that some of them assist terrorist groups and some of them just cares about money, they are selling our country so they can have the best life they could ever have. I am not even talking about how some Turkish people bad are, if you really want to fix this country you need to get rid of thousands of people and that's something I can't do. Also saying "you should work for your country" is really dumb as well, I have 10 hours of school every weekday and you guys probably have like 6 or something and let me tell you something you guys probably know lots of things while I don't know anything.

Each "square" is 50 minutes"
jkdqR6i.jpg

Don't worry man you are not the only one having it hard there,can't talk a lot about corruption since we are ranked 63 while you are ranked at 42 (100 being very clean) but we have our corrupt politicians here and we also see our country being taken more and more from us.

Roby

Proton
Nebulae
please drop with that "work for your country" "fight for your country" stuff because it's not that easy, only thing you do in here is to annoy me nothing else and one of you is from uk and the other one is from canada. literally the top two countries I want to live in lmao

99c.jpg

Also if you guys want to know what real corruption is, take a moment to observe the shithole of an eastern european country that i live in

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
99c.jpg

Also if you guys want to know what real corruption is, take a moment to observe the shithole of an eastern european country that i live in
open the turkish news and be prepared to be shocked. I wont talk about the corruptions of Turkey because I don't want to because of reasons.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
open the british news and be prepared to be shocked. I wont talk about the corruptions of Britain because n o b o d y c a r e s.

Roby

Proton
Nebulae
open the turkish news and be prepared to be shocked. I wont talk about the corruptions of Turkey because I don't want to because of reasons.

:heyzeus: your nation isnt ran by nationwide gypsie clans threatening politicians
[doublepost=1485283854][/doublepost]
:heyzeus: your nation isnt ran by nationwide gypsie clans threatening politicians

a few years ago the last president even sold most of our fleet lmao

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
romania.. fuck man that's like middle east tier minus the hand chops for thievery

i guess that'd make middle east better than romania.

big rip

worst thing my country has done for corruption is our PM flying to a Islamic prophet's private island. YUUUGE donations. ethics investigation going on, will at most result in a fine.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Fuck America.
Hey same to your country
[doublepost=1485410819][/doublepost]
I wouldn't call most 'weebs' normal people. But I'm not a weeb if that's what you're implying; I've not forsaken my culture for Japanese culture, or think its superior.

We all know the eternal anglo is the creators of the world after all :grinning:

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
lol the u.s. doesn't fight for "freedom" or whatever other bullshit excuse they like to push. all of those campaigns in the middle east? for the oil. the resources. it's never been about "freedom" or "western values".
weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

[doublepost=1485411420][/doublepost]
whats so bad about nl
I don't actually harbor any bad feelings towards the Netherlands, I was just saying that because he said "f america"

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Oh and also, the U.S invasion of Iraq wasn't about oil, it was to disarm Iraq of its WMDs.
Plus we already have massive oil reservoirs in Texas and Alaska. In fact we can be completely independent from foreign oil if we actually drilled more out of our own soil *cough* dumb environmentalists *cough*

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Oh and also, the U.S invasion of Iraq wasn't about oil, it was to disarm Iraq of its WMDs.
Plus we already have massive oil reservoirs in Texas and Alaska. In fact we can be completely independent from foreign oil if we actually drilled more out of our own soil *cough* dumb environmentalists *cough*

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
previously unknown nuclear weapon programs under UN verification. Iraq was subsequently accused of having restarted its WMD programs, which was the principal justification for the 2003 invasion of Iraq by the United States and a number of its allies. The accusations turned out to be incorrect.

don't worry though us education and the us in general LOVE misinformation

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Even if they didn't have WMDs, we THOUGHT they had WMDs and so that gave us justification to invade them.

usa didnt fly their cool fighter jets over russia, but russia invades them starting ww3 = would be communism and evil

iraq doesnt have wmds and un security concuil denies use of force = us invade anyway for fredums ( and maybe oil. . . )

you investigate your claims and then back them up in the unsc and not go "NO IRAQ CANT BE PEACEFUL UN ARE CUX :---DD"

like i thought it was common knowledge by now that us turned internal affairs of some sand heyzeusers in the middle east into a worldwide problem