god bless

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
looks like i got pranked

lmao you know this isnt some argument fight to the death on a roleplay forum

i don't even care about who you are or what you believe be a neonazi jewrapist for all i care i just think you're fucking stupid because of it is all

Reactions: List

Roby

Proton
Nebulae
lmao you know this isnt some argument fight to the death on a roleplay forum

i don't even care about who you are or what you believe be a neonazi jewrapist for all i care i just think you're fucking stupid because of it is all

Next time stay quiet if you can't sustain your words, you bydlo shitstain

Roby

Proton
Nebulae
id rather be a bydlo or a frog than be a gypsy lollll

I agree tbh, i hate those european protectef welfare leechers
[doublepost=1485464110][/doublepost]
id rather be a bydlo or a frog than be a gypsy lollll

And if you hate us that much, tell your ancestors that they shouldn't gave supported our independence

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I agree tbh, i hate those european protectef welfare leechers
[doublepost=1485464110][/doublepost]

And if you hate us that much, tell your ancestors that they shouldn't gave supported our independence
everyone deserves the right to self determination and independence

except germans

the only thing germans "deserve" is a nuclear holocaust

Roby

Proton
Nebulae
everyone deserves the right to self determination and independence

except germans

the only thing germans "deserve" is a nuclear holocaust

I can understand the frustration of having half your country conquered in a month or so

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I can understand the frustration of having half your country conquered in a month or so
i don't really mind us being conquered i would have had the same feelings towards germans had i inhabited a country that was unscathed by the war like say canada

germans are just a threat to europe and the world as a whole and they have consistently proven that since their existence as a nation state. they've fucked it up every single time and they keep fucking it up. they don't deserve to have a nation

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
without the axis romania would have been fucked too

Roby

Proton
Nebulae
i don't really mind us being conquered i would have had the same feelings towards germans had i inhabited a country that was unscathed by the war like say canada

germans are just a threat to europe and the world as a whole and they have consistently proven that since their existence as a nation state. they've fucked it up every single time and they keep fucking it up. they don't deserve to have a nation

Most of the good ones died in 45 so...welp. Let's just move on, really.

Btw, Le Pen better fucking win the elections, I don't want Paris to look like Bucharest due to those ''immigrants''
[doublepost=1485464621][/doublepost]
without the axis romania would have been fucked too

No shit sherlock, did you figure it out by looking at our country's position? Both Germany and Russia divided Romania, just like Poland.

In the end, we got fucked too, luckly our commie leader happened to be a patriot too

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
looks like i got pranked
IMG_1076.png
lol

people who read mein kampf for anything other than the memes are fucking losers, mate