god bless

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
neo-nazis are made up of people that do not even remotely resemble nazism in any way shape or form
yeah lmao neonazis lynching muslims gypsies and jews doesnt resemble nazism in any shape or form
are you even aware of the fact that even as a german citizen life during hitlers times was horrible lmao

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
tbh, the fascism vs democracy debate is summed up to a plain an simple question.

Do you value personal liberty and the freedom to make your own decisions that can result in negative or positive consequences, impacting your life for better or for worse?
-or-
Do you value an efficient Nation-State where you subscribe to one ideology and work your whole life (either as a civilian or militaryman) in hopes of making your country stronger and better, compensated by the welfare state?

There was a time where I really had to ask myself, what do I love more, an effective, efficient government, or freedom. I picked freedom, then wrote it again in all caps. FREEDOM!

Roby

Proton
Nebulae
ah ok lol

remember that part about genociding the jews slavs and gypsies and that part with the whole aryan master race thing? i mean no biggie right lmao

Germans had lots of foreign ethnicities in their Waffen SS. Up to 1,5 million soviet citizens collaborated with the Wehrmacht. Gypsies were put in concentration camps because they refused to work, besides the fact that there are photos from the war that shows germans buying flowers from gyppo girls.

The jews were given ample opportunities to get out of Germany. Nazis even collaborated one time with the Zionist Congress in order to get as many jews to emigrate to Palestine as possible, with their confiscated goods returned as exports to Israel.

There was a jewish fascist movement in the British Mandate of Palestine called the Lehi, their leader was Avram Yern or something. They tried to offer their support for the nazi war effort by actively fighting the brits in the Middle East. They even assured Mussolini that they will be a vassal state under the Italian Empire.

Whole aryan master race applies to the neo nazi autists, not authentic nazis. German nationalism =\= aryan supremacy

Also, tumblr witty remarks are no way to sustain arguments you cuck
[doublepost=1485459632][/doublepost]
tbh, the fascism vs democracy debate is summed up to a plain an simple question.

Do you value personal liberty and the freedom to make your own decisions that can result in negative or positive consequences, impacting your life for better or for worse?
-or-
Do you value an efficient Nation-State where you subscribe to one ideology and work your whole life (either as a civilian or militaryman) in hopes of making your country stronger and better, compensated by the welfare state?

There was a time where I really had to ask myself, what do I love more, an effective, efficient government, or freedom. I picked freedom, then wrote it again in all caps. FREEDOM!

Definately an interesting point of view, as I said : democracy works, but not for everybody. Not many countries have the political affinity to democracy like France and USA, unfortunately
[doublepost=1485459938][/doublepost]
yeah lmao neonazis lynching muslims gypsies and jews doesnt resemble nazism in any shape or form
are you even aware of the fact that even as a german citizen life during hitlers times was horrible lmao

Hitler had great respect for muslims. I would link you to the many muslim SS volunteer divisions but I'm too lazy atm, search them yourself if you are even remotely interested in analyzing the historical context aside from that hollywood-high school expertise on history you got

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
pretty sure it's common knowledge that muslims were and remain big naziboos but that doesn't detract to the fact that nazi germany was a threat to europe's stability, and is just one of many iterations of the eternal kraut's numerous attempts and ongoing endeavour to destroy europe while france, the shining beacon of democratic values and the invaluable anchor of stability of western europe stands strong, having defeated the germans' perfidy twice, and soon to be a third time

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
yeah but uh @Roby

i think you're forgetting the part where they hunted down and brutally slaughtered millions of people because a pseudoscientific method said they were inferior

ruben slikk

Nebulae
yeah but uh @Roby

i think you're forgetting the part where they hunted down and brutally slaughtered millions of people because a pseudoscientific method said they were inferior
that doesnt even matter

nobody cares about the jews getting killed because that wasnt even the main point of the war

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Germans had lots of foreign ethnicities in their Waffen SS
no you had to be an aryan with proof of your family being aryan up to 4 generations back to rank up to higher ranks and have aryan features to join in the first place

ruben slikk

Nebulae
no you had to be an aryan with proof of your family being aryan up to 4 generations back to join ss
you didnt have to be full on aryan you just had to prove that your family had no jewish or colored blood tracing back to 1800

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
you didnt have to be full on aryan you just had to prove that your family had no jewish or colored blood tracing back to 1800
yea i mistook something u only need to prove that shit that far back for particular ranks to apply you just need to do the small proof which is just 2 generations back

ruben slikk

Nebulae
he was trying to justify it by claiming that they had opportunities to leave germany
the final solution didnt really start until the war was really going so i guess hes kinda right that the jews couldve dipped in between kristallnacht and the start of the final solution

Roby

Proton
Nebulae
yea i mistook something u only need to prove that shit that far back for particular ranks to apply you just need to do the small proof which is just 2 generations back

There were literal blacks in the Waffen SS Free Arabian Legion, for fucks sake

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
besides the fact that there are photos from the war that shows germans buying flowers from gyppo girls.

i bet if you searched hard enough you would find photos of a rabbi hugging a ss solider so? plus not all germans ( i'm not sure what you mean by germans here but i assume just normal civvies ) were supportive of the nsdap

Gypsies were put in concentration camps because they refused to work

Whole aryan master race applies to the neo nazi autists, not authentic nazis. German nationalism =\= aryan supremacy

ok let's just ignore mein kampf XD

Up to 1,5 million soviet citizens collaborated with the Wehrmacht.

wehrmacht, which were just soliders, NOT the waffen-ss

There was a jewish fascist movement in the British Mandate of Palestine called the Lehi, their leader was Avram Yern or something. They tried to offer their support for the nazi war effort by actively fighting the brits in the Middle East. They even assured Mussolini that they will be a vassal state under the Italian Empire.

soviets also helped nazi germany with their war effort and look how they ended up =)

The jews were given ample opportunities to get out of Germany. Nazis even collaborated one time with the Zionist Congress in order to get as many jews to emigrate to Palestine as possible, with their confiscated goods returned as exports to Israel.

so it's ok they genocided them because they wouldn't get out? ok man

Also, tumblr witty remarks are no way to sustain arguments you cuck

you lost right there btw

Roby

Proton
Nebulae
pretty sure it's common knowledge that muslims were and remain big naziboos but that doesn't detract to the fact that nazi germany was a threat to europe's stability, and is just one of many iterations of the eternal kraut's numerous attempts and ongoing endeavour to destroy europe while france, the shining beacon of democratic values and the invaluable anchor of stability of western europe stands strong, having defeated the germans' perfidy twice, and soon to be a third time

Its all a matter of perspective, frog legs. Polish aggresion against germans in danzig was one of the things that drove hitler's support for poland's invasion...not to mention nobody declared war on the commies when they took their own chunk of Poland.

In any case, the war has ended long ago, with the only winners being USA, Jews and Soviets.

Roby

Proton
Nebulae
those guys volunteered for the wehrmacht not waffen-ss lol

Wehrmacht allowed germans only, unless im mistaken
[doublepost=1485463228][/doublepost]
i bet if you searched hard enough you would find photos of a rabbi hugging a ss solider so? plus not all germans ( i'm not sure what you mean by germans here but i assume just normal civvies ) were supportive of the nsdap

soviets also helped nazi germany with their war effort and look how they ended up =)

you lost right there btw

Give me a citation from the original unedited mein kampf regarding the genocide
[doublepost=1485463282][/doublepost]

you lost right there btw

'You lost right there'

Christ, at least make it worth my timr

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Give me a citation from the original unedited mein kampf regarding the genocide

do you really think im such a loser like you to go and read through entire mein kampf to back up an internet argument against a wannabe nazi lmao

Roby

Proton
Nebulae
do you really think im such a loser like you to go and read through entire mein kampf to back up an internet argument against a wannabe nazi lmao

looks like i got pranked
IMG_1076.png