[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

D

Deleted member 1353

I think there's going to be huge issues between Dany and Tyrion in the next episode. Tyrion has been doing a terrible job as Hand, and when Dany went against his advice it was a huge success, and she's already beginning to question his loyalty.

Now that Jaime might be captured and facing execution (?), Tyrion has to decide where his loyalties lie sooner than later.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think there's going to be huge issues between Dany and Tyrion in the next episode. Tyrion has been doing a terrible job as Hand, and when Dany went against his advice it was a huge success, and she's already beginning to question his loyalty.

Now that Jaime might be captured and facing execution (?), Tyrion has to decide where his loyalties lie sooner than later.

In the book she has a vision in the warlock house where she'll face a lot of mounts and betrayals and whatever

One of those is a betrayal for love and hasn't happened yet and me thinks it's Tyrion repaying the favor to his brother after his actions in season 4

D

Deleted member 1353

In the book she has a vision in the warlock house where she'll face a lot of mounts and betrayals and whatever

One of those is a betrayal for love and hasn't happened yet and me thinks it's Tyrion repaying the favor to his brother after his actions in season 4

I think the blood gold love prophecy was in the show as well?

Blood already happened with Dany's son. Gold happened in the books as well I think but not in the show. Maybe the love one already happened with Jorah, but that really didn't have that much of an impact on the overall story, and he still stayed loyal to her afterwards so it would be disappointing if that was the love one.

A Tyrion betrayal could be for brotherly love, and it could be for gold considering Jaime has a golden hand and Lannisters like their gold.
[doublepost=1502119693][/doublepost]And btw, who does everyone think Azor Ahai / The Prince that was promised is? My money is on Jaime right now, Jon seems too predictable.

D

Deleted member 243

I think the blood gold love prophecy was in the show as well?

Blood already happened with Dany's son. Gold happened in the books as well I think but not in the show. Maybe the love one already happened with Jorah, but that really didn't have that much of an impact on the overall story, and he still stayed loyal to her afterwards so it would be disappointing if that was the love one.

A Tyrion betrayal could be for brotherly love, and it could be for gold considering Jaime has a golden hand and Lannisters like their gold.
[doublepost=1502119693][/doublepost]And btw, who does everyone think Azor Ahai / The Prince that was promised is? My money is on Jaime right now, Jon seems too predictable.
they let Jaime not die to a dragon dinkshot for a reason lmao. my money's on him too

let's all sit back and just realize that this episode was god-tier

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
And btw, who does everyone think Azor Ahai / The Prince that was promised is? My money is on Jaime right now, Jon seems too predictable.

I don't think it refers to a specific person, but rather to different people will complete different parts of the legend.

Gendry will be the smith who forges a legendary sword

Jon will be the hero to lead the push North with a group of companions, ala Last Hero style

Dany will Lightbringer it up with dragons roasting the dead like a freaking Azor Ahai and bring the dawn, both literally and figuratively.

They're all of royal blood as well, with Jon being the son of Rhaegar, Dany the daughter of Aerys and Gendry the son of Robert.

It would be unpredictable, unforeseen but would definitely fit.

D

Deleted member 243

gendry1gif.gif

if this guy comes back he'll have like 63 strength and all his proficiencies up to the max

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
gendry1gif.gif

if this guy comes back he'll have like 63 strength and all his proficiencies up to the max

The Golden Company is mentioned in the show and will most certainly play a role

In the books, they are intertwined with the Young Griff story, which is cut from the show.

Why would they name it by name if it doesn't play a major role.

The Golden Company is from Essos. Melisandre is going to Essos.

Melisandre has done an Arny and says she'll be back.

Melisandre has had previous connections with Gendry and knows the power of King's Blood.

My bet is on Gendry running with the Golden Company as a 99 STR warhammer wielding monster like his father was, and Melisandre is fetching him because she sees he has a role to play in the great war to come.

D

Deleted member 243

The Golden Company is mentioned in the show and will most certainly play a role

In the books, they are intertwined with the Young Griff story, which is cut from the show.

Why would they name it by name if it doesn't play a major role.

The Golden Company is from Essos. Melisandre is going to Essos.

Melisandre has done an Arny and says she'll be back.

Melisandre has had previous connections with Gendry and knows the power of King's Blood.

My bet is on Gendry running with the Golden Company as a 99 STR warhammer wielding monster like his father was, and Melisandre is fetching him because she sees he has a role to play in the great war to come.
he needs to make those cool antler helmets tbh

idc about gendry i was focussing on bronn the entire episode because tbh he is the man

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
he needs to make those cool antler helmets tbh

Oh agreed. He needs to look like Robert in Robert's rebellion or I'll riot

7125b41e8ef3690fd0132a82261c847e--ford-knights.jpg

i was focussing on bronn the entire episode because tbh he is the man

Yeah, this was no doubt a Bronn and Jaime high jinks episode. They owned this episode, although you can't forget all the other good shit that's happened that makes it awesome as well.

D

Deleted member 243

Oh agreed. He needs to look like Robert in Robert's rebellion or I'll riot

7125b41e8ef3690fd0132a82261c847e--ford-knights.jpg

Yeah, this was no doubt a Bronn and Jaime high jinks episode. They owned this episode, although you can't forget all the other good shit that's happened that makes it awesome as well.
i was rolling when brienne got wrecked by a little girl, so she got mad and fucking dropkicked her lmao

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i was rolling when brienne got wrecked by a little girl, so she got mad and fucking dropkicked her lmao

And then she immediately fucking acrobats her way up after being kicked in the chest by a 6 foot something strongwoman.

Arya is getting hardcore man.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
remember that one time some dothraki cunt got obliterated by a fucking balistae

It's like following someone into the back of a truck and there's a 200 MM cannon staring down into your face.

His last few milliseconds must've been filled with dread.