[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The biggest cliff hanger so far was wondering if Tormund and fire man died from the dragon

Also laser beam dragon was sick. People were saying either frost or just blue fire.

It's a fucking laser beam.

Reactions: List

Noviix

Proton
Nebulae
just watching the first walker come out of the woods gave me chills.
Then he suddenly looks up towards tormund.
This is next level pal

littlefinger's death was quite the turn around to me, that was pretty cool imo. and that part ye, when I heard the dragon screech I got goosebumps.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I was honestly sad to see Little Finger go. I've always thought of him as a very interesting character that is alot more than just a villain figure. Aidan Gillan is an amazing actor and he's been around for so long. It's pretty sad to see him end with just a flick to the throat with the dagger

Spartan

Banned
Nebulae
New sidgil for the alliance.
fQAFAXs.jpg

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
can one of u fellas share a good site to watch it on

Khaatamul Nasheed

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
fucking loved the "hey jon snow is actually a dragon boy" speech shit over clips of him basically committing incest, good tv

It isnt insect though, they are not brother and sister....Atleast its not the BAD incest. Whatever you get what I'm saying. They are cousins, who cares

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Zombies: boring as fuck. Dragons: gay (2009 definition). John and blondie having a shag: fan service. Solid 5/10 episode. Solid 5/10 season. Benioff has ran this show into the gutter. He needs to be retired and replaced with a fresh, young mind. Somebody needs to go back and delete every scene with the stupid zombies and their stupid blue eyes. They're gay (2009 definition) as fuck. Replace the scenes with what we want. Give us Bronn. Pod. The Hound. The Brotherhood. More of the shit across the Narrow Sea. Peasants raping, killing and dropping lots of colourful words like CUNT and FUCK. There's a nice juicy world waiting to be explored on camera but no, Benioff and his lackeys give us zombies and dragons. As wise man once said: "Fucking Jews... the Jews are responsible for all wars in the world." The Jew Benioff will be responsible for a war if he doesn't find a way to make up for this shit season.

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
Zombies: boring as fuck. Dragons: gay (2009 definition). John and blondie having a shag: fan service. Solid 5/10 episode. Solid 5/10 season. Benioff has ran this show into the gutter. He needs to be retired and replaced with a fresh, young mind. Somebody needs to go back and delete every scene with the stupid zombies and their stupid blue eyes. They're gay (2009 definition) as fuck. Replace the scenes with what we want. Give us Bronn. Pod. The Hound. The Brotherhood. More of the shit across the Narrow Sea. Peasants raping, killing and dropping lots of colourful words like CUNT and FUCK. There's a nice juicy world waiting to be explored on camera but no, Benioff and his lackeys give us zombies and dragons. As wise man once said: "Fucking Jews... the Jews are responsible for all wars in the world." The Jew Benioff will be responsible for a war if he doesn't find a way to make up for this shit season.

calm down there.