i wanted blood in buckets

all i got was some throats slit and abandonment issues

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
it aint incest if your auntie a hot dragon queen and she as old as you

D

Deleted member 1353

I was really hoping that Littlefinger would live until the end, and sit on an Iron Throne surrounded by rubble and snow after all other interested claimants to the throne die in the war against the dead. He'd become King, but only of the ruins of Westeros.

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
I was really hoping that Littlefinger would live until the end, and sit on an Iron Throne surrounded by rubble and snow after all other interested claimants to the throne die in the war against the dead. He'd become King, but only of the ruins of Westeros.
Nah. Fuck Littlefinger, LOL.

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Zombies: boring as fuck. Dragons: gay (2009 definition). John and blondie having a shag: fan service. Solid 5/10 episode. Solid 5/10 season. Benioff has ran this show into the gutter. He needs to be retired and replaced with a fresh, young mind. Somebody needs to go back and delete every scene with the stupid zombies and their stupid blue eyes. They're gay (2009 definition) as fuck. Replace the scenes with what we want. Give us Bronn. Pod. The Hound. The Brotherhood. More of the shit across the Narrow Sea. Peasants raping, killing and dropping lots of colourful words like CUNT and FUCK. There's a nice juicy world waiting to be explored on camera but no, Benioff and his lackeys give us zombies and dragons. As wise man once said: "Fucking Jews... the Jews are responsible for all wars in the world." The Jew Benioff will be responsible for a war if he doesn't find a way to make up for this shit season.

Tbf GRRM has left them writing functional fanfiction with his notes for guidlines because the fat fuck hasn't finished the book that got passed in Season 6. As much as I like how gritty the earlier seasons are, I can't say it wasn't always gonna lead up to this given how intertwined the GoT lore is with dragons and all that stuff.

That being said, they've said there's a potential for three spinoffs that'd be set before GoT, which means no dragons or zombies.

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
yall :heyzeus: talking about how the night king 1-tapped a dragon with a spear, jon snow fucked his auntie but you're not talking about how jaime literally walked away from the queen????????