[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I did not like this season character wise.
Arya shouldn't be this overpowered robot
Petyr Baelish is smarter than that
Jon and Dany shouldn't have fucked.
[doublepost=1504286323][/doublepost]Jaime is the only good character now

Brother Biscuit

is gay pwned
Nebulae
I did not like this season character wise.
Arya shouldn't be this overpowered robot
Petyr Baelish is smarter than that
Jon and Dany shouldn't have fucked.
[doublepost=1504286323][/doublepost]Jaime is the only good character now

Littlefinger getting tag teamed by D&D was also my least favorite part of this season.

Quite possibly the smartest man in Westeros never came up with an excuse for why he betrayed Ned? In the five years since it happened he never set up a scapegoat or alibi? Okey Dokey then.

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Littlefinger getting tag teamed by D&D was also my least favorite part of this season.

Quite possibly the smartest man in Westeros never came up with an excuse for why he betrayed Ned? In the five years since it happened he never set up a scapegoat or alibi? Okey Dokey then.

my guess is he never expected to get caught. Everyone in that throne room was either a Lannister, his men he payed off or dead.

I do think the plot in Winterfell suffered from only having 3 episodes or so to stand on though, it would've been cool to have it be fleshed out more and I might liked it more

Brother Biscuit

is gay pwned
Nebulae
my guess is he never expected to get caught. Everyone in that throne room was either a Lannister, his men he payed off or dead.

I do think the plot in Winterfell suffered from only having 3 episodes or so to stand on though, it would've been cool to have it be fleshed out more and I might liked it more

Not to mention that Sansa literally saw Littlefinger murder Whats-Her-Face (the queen of the vale) and then lied to all the noblemen about it. I guess we're just going to forget that and ignore it because it would completely ruin that entire scene. Whatevs.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Not to mention that Sansa literally saw Littlefinger murder Whats-Her-Face (the queen of the vale) and then lied to all the noblemen about it. I guess we're just going to forget that and ignore it because it would completely ruin that entire scene. Whatevs.
I can't name a single time when Littlefinger was ever on the back foot, and at that time Sansa thought it was in her best interests given all he'd done for her. It was only when he started really digging into her that she realized, doubly so when he tried to turn her on Arya.

I mean how could he ever expect a psychic crippled kid to out him and Sansa to turn on him on top of Arya?

D

Deleted member 1353

One thing I didn't really like about the new season is that no actions had consequences. The Frey massacre had no effect, the peasants should hate Cersei after the great Sept explosion and her walk of shame, no issues for Jon bending the knee, and a lot of other things that I can't think of right now. And the pace was too fast, 180 minutes of simple character conversations and development while travelling could have made this season the best one yet but it falls short.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
g1xg00x7w8kz.jpg

well that was shit too
no it wasnt idiot

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
Since we're posting season 7 memes now, here's my crappy dead meme for this:

North Koreans swarm across the 38th parallel in the Korean war (Jun 25th, 1950) (colorized)