News GTA RP - launch day

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The first day has been fuckin great, had so much fun with it - can’t wait to be back tomorrow for some more! Get as much in as possible

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Today has been extremely fun, a very positive start to this new journey; a lot to work on and improve but it's been fantastic seeing you all enjoy the start of this new venture.

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it's late holy shit, I roleplayed so long tonight but obviously that was for a reason - I had a fucking great time

i played as EMS all night long with my buddies and it was a crazy good time. Constant drives, but also so many moments of chill talks. I never thought I'd enjoy VoiceRP this much but I don't think I cam ever go back to text now

Genuinely, conversations flow just like that. I'm still a little awkward since I'm super rusty when it comes to RP & GTA, but the serious fun approach this server is taking makes it a lot easier for me.

i'll admit my review has one bias, as EMS I had stuff to do CONSTANTLY.. i was told by some people there wasn't much to do, but I think that'll iron itself out.

only big hope I got is that we'll see bars open up (especially player ran ones), I'd KILL for a good hangout spot

10/10, don't forget to review the server in the FiveM browser

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
even burger shot.

me and @Eviction Notice desperately trying to get inside the locked burger shot (we are starving to death and dehydrated)
let-me-in-eric-andre.gif

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yep, I can definitely see that players would enjoy a hub type area like a bar or even burger shot.
I'd love for a bar, disco, burger shot, whatever really as long as it's a hub. The PD and hospital are so fun because it's a hub for people! Idk how GTA:RP work when it comes to Rockstar GTA online locations, but they would be nice to have some of those cause they have lots of good locations that can be as hubs

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
@alex having to pay "protection money" to the local tow truck gang or else they send his car to sleep with the fishies
I don't think you want the charge for stealing government equipment... LOL

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I enjoyed being a cop since im good at it

im very bad at being a regular jo schmo so I found not really many things to do and got bored of it quite quickly