there will be a third.
troll-face-creepy-smile.gif

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I enjoyed being a cop since im good at it

im very bad at being a regular jo schmo so I found not really many things to do and got bored of it quite quickly
We'll attempt to have the Waste Collection and Delivery vacancies bug fixed for the next restart.

There are other Civilian jobs such as Burger Shot that will hopefully be available very soon.

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
ive gotta say, ingame menus and everything are veeery smooth. Had no issue getting used to the controls and interacting with stuff, plus the visuals are very clear and look nice. Had fun just messing around with others, people are very nice :)
and hunting is probably the most fun activity. I hope the winchester bug gets fixed so it doesnt accidentally empty an entire mag on a bunny

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
We'll attempt to have the Waste Collection and Delivery vacancies bug fixed for the next restart.

There are other Civilian jobs such as Burger Shot that will hopefully be available very soon.
Will there be player driven jobs like owning a restaurant and hiring staff etc running the whole thing?

Edit: gas stations, store fronts

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Will there be player driven jobs like owning a restaurant and hiring staff etc running the whole thing?
Yes, Burger Shot is our first introduction of the Employment system that is player owned and driven.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
We're working on tweaks and fixes based on your feedback.

The changes made from Day 1 will go live at 7PM BST and will be our continuous restart and update schedule for now.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
We're working on tweaks and fixes based on your feedback.

The changes made from Day 1 will go live at 7PM BST and will be our continuous restart and update schedule for now.
Will there be changelog or whatever to set out the fixes and stuff that was changed up?

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I can tell whoever made the prison jobs and systems has spent a lot of time in jail because of how perfect they are lol, good job.

Nebulae
Come join us for the Rhino tank convoy at 16:00 GMT! TODAY WE ROLL ON THE TOWN!

maxresdefault.jpg

MEET UP: BLAINE COUNTY AIRFIELD
If lack of attendance happens again we'll reschedule!

Alex can't stop us all!!!

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
still not sure how i get money from the garbage truck job, am i supposed to receive money when i clock out or is there another thing youre supposed to do?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
still not sure how i get money from the garbage truck job, am i supposed to receive money when i clock out or is there another thing youre supposed to do?
devs added a realistic game mechanic where your employer scams you out of your paycheque

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
There should be a Finish Job option, I think?