GTA RP Playtest - Announcement & Questions

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Bruuuh, I was literally driving this guy out of the country side under the pretense that I was inviting him to our new business to mug his ass.. only for the server to shut down

good fun though, and the systems seem to be working very well bar the odd bug here and there
I still died anyways so you got a W

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Dear taxi bro

I recorded the whole thing but for some reason my obs has it as a fuckin slideshow, but the audio is perfect, idk if I should upload it anywhere

I also could barely retain character after the "wee woo" bit lmao

also I love that you went with the bird thing, and that other characters actually are seemingly going with it too

Reactions: List

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Dear taxi bro

I recorded the whole thing but for some reason my obs has it as a fuckin slideshow, but the audio is perfect, idk if I should upload it anywhere

I also could barely retain character after the "wee woo" bit lmao

also I love that you went with the bird thing, and that other characters actually are seemingly going with it too

Hell yeah, this was me!!!

Happy for you to upload it, I was putting on a voice anyway if it wasn't obvious. The whole bird thing was fucking great, so I'm just gonna run with it for the rest of the playtest at the VERY least!

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hell yeah, this was me!!!

Happy for you to upload it, I was putting on a voice anyway if it wasn't obvious. The whole bird thing was fucking great, so I'm just gonna run with it for the rest of the playtest at the VERY least!
Due to running late and general anxiety I just pulled the first kinda "fancy-ish" sounding accent I could outta my hat when you pulled up and just went with it, but yeah it was so fucking fun.

Here's the little bit I captured, I'm not sure why obs has problems capturing the gameplay (Ironically I had really good frames and no lagging), but that's something I'll sort next time;

You can literally hear me breaking and laughing at the start with my mic off because of the wee woo bit lmao

Juicy

Proton
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Made more friends in the playtest then I ever have on neb and the server is so clean top tier work has been put in.