GTA RP Progress Update #1

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
This may have been answered previously, but i've not been keeping up.

Is there going to be custom vehicles for Factions added / for players to buy etc... I'm assuming there's no real limitation to what cars can be added additionally, considering there's plenty already that Rockstar just keep adding, obviously logical Civilian cars, not fucking Oppressors and tanks n shit. Custom models for these vehicles and such?
Not thinking about custom content too much right now but yes, we'll likely have non-vanilla content after launch.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
nebulous cloud gta rp(e girl friendly) 1500 custom vehicles gangs drugs bronze silver gold membership

i'll off myself if the name ends up being anything but Nebulous.Cloud | GTARP | Visit our forum @ nebulous.cloud or something along them lines

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Not thinking about custom content too much right now but yes, we'll likely have non-vanilla content after launch.
If you are planning on using custom sirens for cops i beg DO NOT use the Whelen Alpha (very loud and British)

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
some of the rp servers on fivem are complete trash

drive in the middle of the road and you get kicked for fail rp and having no mic
"serious british rp"

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
some of the rp servers on fivem are complete trash

drive in the middle of the road and you get kicked for fail rp and having no mic
"serious british rp"
Yeah not going to be kicking for failing to obey traffic laws lol, having no mic is going to be an issue though.