they denied my property request

I now manage a pizza chain

2467185B889D266BB6C65466E6954E55C3392B5E
Good

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
pd6y48.png

fuck this shitty ass application does anybody have something i can copy paste and change i don't want to pretend roleplay in a text box on google chrome
update: i was so adamant on not roleplaying with myself that i did the next best thing and roleplayed with myself

zbzh8k.png

yes i unironically used ai dungeon to do the scenario

9818tj.png

and yes it also worked

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
VnjiNEH.png

i really dont know what to do with this question, unless im missing another thing that's wrong with the situation i've listed everything out and it only comes to 78 characters
7JpjIU1_d.webp

update: i was so adamant on not roleplaying with myself that i did the next best thing and roleplayed with myself

zbzh8k.png

9818tj.png

and yes it also worked
i5nmzEc_d.webp

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae

zbzh8k.png

9818tj.png

and yes it also worked
All hail GPT-3

makes me wonder if you could use the GPT3 API to generate a script that reads a ruleset and application format and spits out the best possible app that keeps individuality and flavor

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
All hail GPT-3

makes me wonder if you could use the GPT3 API to generate a script that reads a ruleset and application format and spits out the best possible app that keeps individuality and flavor
i think the meta is to just ask a bunch of accepted friends for their prewritten apps, compile them somewhere [so it has all of the scenarios], do your own application and then throw one of the answers for the given scenario in your own app in an online essay rewriter and remove all the unorthodox doctrinal constabulary of inordinate admeasurement with a galvanizing bastinado attempts the rewriter tries putting in so you don't look like an overly verbose moron

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 7099

is gta world da one u all play or is that a different server