Atom
Nebulae
playing as a coke-addicted korean jdm hipster has me actually enjoying gta now

E5bvml2.png

Y9ZxUOc.png

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
So how exactly does one play an extrovert when you're an introvert irl. I see all these screenshots of people interacting in groups in clubs and having a good time and shit but the concept of going in there and dealing with the people is dreadful.

Furthermore I'm just not super sure how to like, find things to do? If that makes sense

I just end up driving around the city for an hour and then give up and play something else because I don't have a clique or whatever

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
So how exactly does one play an extrovert when you're an introvert irl. I see all these screenshots of people interacting in groups in clubs and having a good time and shit but the concept of going in there and dealing with the people is dreadful.

Furthermore I'm just not super sure how to like, find things to do? If that makes sense

I just end up driving around the city for an hour and then give up and play something else because I don't have a clique or whatever
just make a unique character. easiest way for introverts to get involved is to go into a club high on drugs and do crazy and unnatural shit
get noticed by people. make yourself fit in
as useful as ooc friends are you don't really need them

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

commit to the character, disregard everything people do OOC and hardline something off the walls crazy

that's what i do, and it's the best type of character

Denny

Proton
Nebulae

call the police non-emergency hotline and ask for someone to give you a hug.

nah but fr, it's just... really knowing who you can associate with cause most people are stuck in their own circle, there's a good bunch of really friendly outliers.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

you can buy me food and not talk to me for 30 minutes if you want.

when i get there.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae

violently attack people without cause and steal everything they own

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
how this court shit even work like
Done on the forums. You don't do the court system though if you plead guilty to the charge when your locked up.

If your not guilty, your character get's an IC trial that's done on a forum thread. You get a public defendant assigned to you, they communicate with you somewhat OOC'ly (if they take a recess before the trial starts) regarding your case then they reach a verdict. It can take some time if your judge is a slow-responder and your being assigned a public defender VS actually booking a lawyer in game to represent you, but it mostly depends on the charge really.

If it's a minor, I'd usually just say to go for a guilty plea myself.

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae

You're in my faction now, you'll make friends with all the corpses.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Done on the forums. You don't do the court system though if you plead guilty to the charge when your locked up.

If your not guilty, your character get's an IC trial that's done on a forum thread. You get a public defendant assigned to you, they communicate with you somewhat OOC'ly (if they take a recess before the trial starts) regarding your case then they reach a verdict. It can take some time if your judge is a slow-responder and your being assigned a public defender VS actually booking a lawyer in game to represent you, but it mostly depends on the charge really.

If it's a minor, I'd usually just say to go for a guilty plea myself.
and none of this shit is happening, i pleaded non gulity cause i was and now im just waiting its fucking gay

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
and none of this shit is happening, i pleaded non gulity cause i was and now im just waiting its fucking gay

You get contacted on the main forums. PD / SD should of explained everything to you when you got arrested, if they didn't, you should report them OOC'ly. It's a requirement.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
You get contacted on the main forums. PD / SD should of explained everything to you when you got arrested, if they didn't, you should report them OOC'ly. It's a requirement.
all he explained to me was what each plea meant should have taken fucking gulity