gta rp

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
do you get extra money for each new character or just ur first one?
For the first 40 hours of every character you get 5k per hour, meaning you get around 200k, after that it's significantly reduced.
You're meant to spend this money to buy an apartment/house and a vehicle to get you started on the server.

Reactions: List

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
I am about to commit a massive amount of embezzlement through the Senate of San Andreas and the 300k/week allowance that I have for my staff.

For legal reasons, this is a joke.

Nebulae
For the first 40 hours of every character you get 5k per hour, meaning you get around 200k, after that it's significantly reduced.
You're meant to spend this money to buy an apartment/house and a vehicle to get you started on the server.

or wait long enough for brokers to find out that you're a new player and scam you

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
honesly had way more fun fucking around with a bmx than i did trying to actually roleplay with anyone on my other character

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
honesly had way more fun fucking around with a bmx than i did trying to actually roleplay with anyone on my other character
no one has fun roleplaying people have fun fucking around in an environment thats supposed to be serious this is a fact

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
no one has fun roleplaying people have fun fucking around in an environment thats supposed to be serious this is a fact
Sometimes the serious environment is fun but I'd rather neck myself than do roleplay paperwork,
I swear to god PD and SD do more paperwork daily than actual deputies and police officers and I'm not even exaggerating

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
Sometimes the serious environment is fun but I'd rather neck myself than do roleplay paperwork,
I swear to god PD and SD do more paperwork daily than actual deputies and police officers and I'm not even exaggerating

you're joking right?

haha

D

Deleted member 243

been away for a while, did i miss anything

icly i hunted down Jodie and killed him and my wife

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
i genuine had more fun drifting a taxi about between taxi requests than i had actually rping

on multiple occasions i have evaded police due to my taxi drifting and on certain occasions i have stolen other rented taxis (or those of players that have left the server) and left them in random places so that i may swap if one taxi becomes too hot to handle

some days i wish i was unemployed so i could drift taxis on a rp server like a true modern male

D

Deleted member 243

i genuine had more fun drifting a taxi about between taxi requests than i had actually rping

on multiple occasions i have evaded police due to my taxi drifting and on certain occasions i have stolen other rented taxis (or those of players that have left the server) and left them in random places so that i may swap if one taxi becomes too hot to handle

some days i wish i was unemployed so i could drift taxis on a rp server like a true modern male
Do it in real life instead

D

Deleted member 1405

yeah so i got accepted into GTA:W but I literally cannot get ragemp to open. It just black screens and then crashes, but if i can ever figure it out i'll be there

D

Deleted member 1405

Try putting ragemp on an ssd if you havent already
try opening the rockstar games launcher and steam before u open ragemp, i was having that crash bug as well
yeah the issue was discord overlay lol. so i turned that shit on.

i got in, made my char, started the tutorial and then just had to log off.

Can i like DC whenever (assuming I'm obv not in RP or anything)? is it just like GTA:O? don't wanna fuck up my save or character