gta rp

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
Can i like DC whenever (assuming I'm obv not in RP or anything)? is it just like GTA:O? don't wanna fuck up my save or character
nah assuming ur not in anything ur grand to log off at any time

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i am the best taxi driver in LS. i drive at 120 mph and will break every law if it means my passenger is delivered in a timely manner.

speed. efficiency. power.

money.

To the administration of the server - I have not carried out the aforementioned since the year 2019. Thank you.

Reactions: List

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
i am a better taxi driver than trains - i drive at fuck knows mph and might have run someone over at some point i don't exactly remember

quick, good, i miss my wife

something to do

To the admins of gta rp who are watching this post like prince andrew watching kids - I have not done shit since the year fuck knows i can't remember. smell u later.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i am a better taxi driver than trains - i drive at fuck knows mph and might have run someone over at some point i don't exactly remember

something to do

To the admins of gta rp who are watching this post like prince andrew watching kids - I have not done shit since the year fuck knows i can't remember. smell u later.

SPEED AND EFFICIENCY

Denny

Proton
Nebulae
i am the best taxi driver in LS. i drive at 120 mph and will break every law if it means my passenger is delivered in a timely manner.

speed. efficiency. power.

money.

To the administration of the server - I have not carried out the aforementioned since the year 2019. Thank you.

something to do

you should see me delivering pizza
what's your characters names and the plates of your cars :)))

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah like i pulled around to park and ICly calm down its bullshit they even did me up
Someone else I know did this and ended up in a similar situation, ended up losing all of their weapons licenses because they tried to RP out a realistic response to a wreck. Some cops just exist on the server to find convictions to pad their records and not much else, gotta get lucky and hope one of the maybe five or so good ones end up responding to your scene.

Most of these were taken by a friend of mine I patrol with

gta-world-camera-2021-3-24-8-51-21.png

Some guy on the beach found a few of us and wanted some photos with the car
gta-world-camera-2021-4-7-16-54-11.png

gta-world-2021-3-28-5-32-30.png

gta-world-2021-3-28-4-22-6.png

gta-world-camera-2021-4-8-10-21-1.png

gta-world-camera-2021-4-8-10-21-11.png

gta-world-camera-2021-4-8-11-37-37.png

gtasa.png