gta-world-2021-4-15-19-20-20.png

gta-world-2021-4-15-19-20-34.png

don't be shy to say hello :)​

Reactions: List

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
i caved and bought gold

does anyone know if the 300+ furniture slots go poof once gold expires, or is that permanent to the character

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
i caved and bought gold

does anyone know if the 300+ furniture slots go poof once gold expires, or is that permanent to the character
poofs, but if you map beforehand the placed furniture over the limit still stays. You just can't spawn anything else

Denny

Proton
Nebulae
whats cop rp like? give me a tl;dr

and a specific question; would shit connection make any difference
the start is absolute pain and horror. afterwards, once you pass and get the actual PO2 rank, you're golden to enjoy it for what it really is and branching out into the specific route you want to take your policing to, for example, community relations. or maybe metro and then swat if you're looking to be an operator. a lot of possibilities, just gotta overcome the initial hurdle/hell

your connection doesn't really matter if you're not looking to actively participate in pursuits and other high-speed shit.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
absolutely fuck being a GTAW cop

might be fun RP but the process to get in is an absolute pisstake and i don’t have that sort of time

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I don't know if this is true for GTA:W but in most other communities I've been in you're pretty much forced into TS whenever you're on your cop and the actual application/training is a complete nightmare. FD was bad enough with how close to IRL it was.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
day 249: i'm losing hope on finding steven paek, the japs and surenos has took over k-town, no trace of steven, is he hiding? or has he sold his life and soul to gambling? we'll never know.

steven paek alive and well in koreatown

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I don't know if this is true for GTA:W but in most other communities I've been in you're pretty much forced into TS whenever you're on your cop and the actual application/training is a complete nightmare. FD was bad enough with how close to IRL it was.
lol @Powley was late half the time when we were doing alplands because of the cop process, stuck in another ts

might not remember that right but yeah

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
there is no academy