I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
im going to start playing again and play a vigilante who beats up criminals

Reactions: List

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
@TinPan remember what you told me a few months ago on pursuits?
well, I considered it... probably the best choice I made so far

wFpdJl2.jpg

lOs3JZd.jpg

l0O6CY6.jpg

hbnR7oe.jpg
Can’t say I remember but it seems like I gave some solid advice considering the result, so all is good and at peace in the world as far as I’m concerned.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

A historical restoration.
@Tarannus

Fu9ZT4C.png

..yikes. The front left quarter of the Tulip is completely caved in; the front section of the frame undoubtedly compromised entirely. The metal's just been hammered out of the way to let the wheel spin freely.

The rest of the body is covered in dents, cave-ins, rust; the wheels aren't original either - they're mismatched. A lot of the body panels are present... albeit in a state themselves.

DDT6n4b.png

It's fairly easy to see what was once there, all those years ago; red and white, proud and powerful. Most of the paint is old and fainted. Amidst all that were obviously advertisements; some of the brands aren't even around anymore.

One doesn't even need to mention the fact it almost completely lacks an interior, a dashboard and the engine bay is completely vacant. It must have seen some stripping at one point.

XRQJ4Do.png

Overall, the thing is an absolute wreck. The crash it was in all those years ago must have been near-fatal and all these years later, the thing is just a Frankenstein.

She's been sitting, unloved but not unwanted, since 1982.

It's going to take some work to bring her back to life.

Last edited:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

A historical restoration.
@Tarannus

Fu9ZT4C.png

..yikes. The front left quarter of the Tulip is completely caved in; the front section of the frame undoubtedly compromised entirely. The metal's just been hammered out of the way to let the wheel spin freely.

The rest of the body is covered in dents, cave-ins, rust; the wheels aren't original either - they're mismatched. A lot of the body panels are present... albeit in a state themselves.

DDT6n4b.png

It's fairly easy to see what was once there, all those years ago; red and white, proud and powerful. Most of the paint is old and fainted. Amidst all that were obviously advertisements; some of the brands aren't even around anymore.

One doesn't even need to mention the fact it almost completely lacks an interior, a dashboard and the engine bay is completely vacant. It must have seen some stripping at one point.

XRQJ4Do.png

Overall, the thing is an absolute wreck. The crash it was in all those years ago must have been near-fatal and all these years later, the thing is just a Frankenstein.

She's been sitting, unloved but not unwanted, since 1982.

It's going to take some work to bring her back to life.

Lmao what r u talking about just click repair all lmao

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i want to post the video of me accidentally blowing up a gas station because its quite funny but when i rewatch it, it looks like i did it completely on purpose (when i didnt im just a complete retard) and apparently admins look at this here thread

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i want to post the video of me accidentally blowing up a gas station because its quite funny but when i rewatch it, it looks like i did it completely on purpose (when i didnt im just a complete retard) and apparently admins look at this here thread
Pussy

D

Deleted member 243

post the video since you admitted to it anyway

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

371-3711045_say-that-to-my-face-fucker-not-online.png

Would engaging in a surprise streetside firefight with the LSPD be considered RDM?

Asking for a friend.​