gta rp

sambo

biased shitlord
Nebulae
Every night there's at least one bar/club open, usually starts around 10pm

Imo the server is golden when you are in one of these places just talking to ppl

People are so much more eager to rp with people outside their usual circle than on hl2rp, partly due to the fact that it's harder to find out who someone is OOCly

I'd say give it a try bro and make some friends IC

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
Every night there's at least one bar/club open, usually starts around 10pm

Imo the server is golden when you are in one of these places just talking to ppl

People are so much more eager to rp with people outside their usual circle than on hl2rp, partly due to the fact that it's harder to find out who someone is OOCly

I'd say give it a try bro and make some friends IC
yeah but when clubs are the only rp on the server aside from faction rp it becomes a bit shit

even people in the gtaw community have realised this

the fun factor wears off after a while - it's definitely still fun if you have a faction but aside from that ur only other option is club rp which can get extremely boring extremely quickly.

sambo

biased shitlord
Nebulae
yeah but when clubs are the only rp on the server aside from faction rp it becomes a bit shit

the fun factor wears off after a while - it's definitely still fun if you have a faction but aside from that ur only other option is club rp which can get extremely boring extremely quickly.

i mean that you can meet so many people in clubs, some of which may become associates etc.

they're good RP hubs that let you network and go on to do other shit as a result (i.e. join a gang/business)

liew

Nebulae
i mean that you can meet so many people in clubs, some of which may become associates etc.

they're good RP hubs that let you network and go on to do other shit as a result (i.e. join a gang/business)
they're rp hubs for sure

but they mostly attract the erper and mallrat crowd, so it's arguably pretty bad if you want to get into any of the bigger more established factions which tend to stray away from clubs

sots

community bear
Nebulae
my gta 5 is done and now i must write a 5k word application wish me luck and namaste

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
they're rp hubs for sure

but they mostly attract the erper and mallrat crowd, so it's arguably pretty bad if you want to get into any of the bigger more established factions which tend to stray away from clubs

I just use clubs to have meetings

Tbh it’s still fun to go and mingle with people but I’m still hoping to set up my own faction eventually

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
if my police app gets denied im starting a cult we're gonna rob people blind for money

who wants to join

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if my police app gets denied im starting a cult we're gonna rob people blind for money

who wants to join

I was planning on making a homeless character
[doublepost=1562688784][/doublepost]Homeless man who’s gonna make a camp in back alleys in Davis

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I was planning on making a homeless character
[doublepost=1562688784][/doublepost]Homeless man who’s gonna make a camp in back alleys in Davis
GTA C.H.U.D.S.

GTA C.H.U.D.S.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

get a friend group and just dick around and do other activities outside of clubbing

liew

Nebulae
get a friend group and just dick around and do other activities outside of clubbing
my friend i have my own faction i'm just saying that if u don't have a friend group it's essentially just boring as hell considering you've got a 50/50 chance of meeting some third worlder and an actual competent rper at a club

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
my friend i have my own faction i'm just saying that if u don't have a friend group it's essentially just boring as hell considering you've got a 50/50 chance of meeting some third worlder and an actual competent rper at a club

>The difference between meeting Billy Fong or Ember Everhesrt

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
>The difference between meeting Billy Fong or Ember Everhesrt

Authentic Chinese man with a deep history in the movie business

or

'I learned Cantonese in hospital when I was 2. what do you mean they don't speak Cantonese in Beijing?'

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Authentic Chinese man with a deep history in the movie business

or

'I learned Cantonese in hospital when I was 2. what do you mean they don't speak Cantonese in Beijing?'

Ember listens to the Duo Lingo bird

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think one of the big obstacles I encountered with GTARP is that because it is real life, actually getting into any meaningful roleplay beyond legal circles is usually hindered by ethnicity and other stuff on an IC level and the nature of most gangs mean actually getting in good with them can take you forever, assuming you aint CK'd.

I have to agree with @liew in that regard, there doesn't tend to be any real 'neutral' presence for obvious reasons and trying to reach out in any real direction can get you pretty quickly fucked up.

My last GTA character was a member of the FD so I had a lot of RP there and I got brought in by one of my friends but without that friend OOC I don't think I'd have known what the fuck to do or how to get anywhere. Its still an absolute blast though.