gta rp

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
that chadwick part of the thread had me in stitches jesus christ
the virgin "wait for the authorities to do their job as a concerned distraught partner"

vs

the chad "call the guy holding your fiance hostage with a suicide vest a racial slur for ignoring you when you are in the middle of a crisis causing you to get dumped by her and try to be the victim on social media"

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
buTgxg7.png

absolute gold

thought you'd enjoy this @Rabid
that headline perfectly resembles hl2rp

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
found someones phone on the ground and all the numbers are labeled as woman 1/ man 1 and all his text messages are people saying no they dont want to live with another dude

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
found someones phone on the ground and all the numbers are labeled as woman 1/ man 1 and all his text messages are people saying no they dont want to live with another dude
i robbed a mallrat this one time

i now have the phone number of the ceo of weazel news and police chief

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i robbed a mallrat this one time

i now have the phone number of the ceo of weazel news and police chief

Imagine using your IC phone to pester people fornsex instead of just adding them on discord and exposing yourself in your truest form

liew

Nebulae
Imagine using your IC phone to pester people fornsex instead of just adding them on discord and exposing yourself in your truest form
the best thing was:

when we nicked the phone, i got a text from some bird saying "hey honey, where are you?" - to which i'd replied on my illiterate chinaman
"hey baby, i in wook noodle easy eating new food big nice place you want eat ?"
the person then responded, "i'd rather be eating you right now :3"or something along those lines.

i'd then played along (albeit hesitantly) in an attempt to rob them. it turned into a slew of ic sexting, she was unknowingly sending explicit texts to a salty old china man, she was then lured into the noodle house under the premise that she'd be meeting her ic girlfriend.

she was welcomed by a gang of chinamen ready to rob her for everything she had, including her phone which had something like 50 contacts on it.

we now use her phone's contacts as a way to unknowingly scam mallrats for insurance money and loans.

here are some screens of the ordeal

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the best thing was:

when we nicked the phone, i got a text from some bird saying "hey honey, where are you?" - to which i'd replied on my illiterate chinaman
the person then responded, "i'd rather be eating you right now :3"or something along those lines.

i'd then played along (albeit hesitantly) in an attempt to rob them. it turned into a slew of ic sexting, she was unknowingly sending explicit texts to a salty old china man, she was then lured into the noodle house under the premise that she'd be meeting her ic girlfriend.

she was welcomed by a gang of chinamen ready to rob her for everything she had, including her phone which had something like 50 contacts on it.

we now use her phone's contacts as a way to unknowingly scam mallrats for insurance money and loans.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

This post makes me uneasy

liew

Nebulae
This post makes me uneasy
the whole situation was pretty strange to be fair, started off with some skinheads selling us a phone and some lady unknowingly trying to seduce me via text

this server is genuinely filled with so many erp'ers it's crazy

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
the whole situation was pretty strange to be fair, started off with some skinheads selling us a phone and some lady unknowingly trying to seduce me via text

this server is genuinely filled with so many erp'ers it's crazy

just dont go to mirror park or parts of vespucci

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the best thing was:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
This prove there is no low that a chinese man will not sink to

AROUND YELLOW NEVER BE MELLOW

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
RIP CLETUS ALASSIPPI

Trains