gta rp

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
ngl your probably gonna want to know people beforehand as making a group seems harder due to the larger map size
might be wrong idk

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Kinda wrong, real easy to meet peoplenbro
true doesnt help ive been playing schizo characters to try and change stuff up
[doublepost=1562021612][/doublepost]also how are you guys making money

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
bought a maxed out karin kuruma today, muy speedio, good life choice

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
who wants to start a radical christian group to stop the unconservative nightclub life and weed out los santos' whore problem

we shall punish them greatly

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
who wants to start a radical christian group to stop the unconservative nightclub life and weed out los santos' whore problem

we shall punish them greatly

i used to be in this korean baptist group and we'd roll up in our church van and pillage the local LTD's and liquor stores for their alcohol

was good fun until securoserv recruited a bunch of third world erper lesbians

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i used to be in this korean baptist group and we'd roll up in our church van and pillage the local LTD's and liquor stores for their alcohol

Their ranks will waiver

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

based

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
Different style of community honestly, but in terms of overall quality it is pound-for-pound (from what I experienced anyway) on a whole different level from the average Gmod experience. Not to say it probably doesn't come with its own fair share of shit anyway, or at least the community I was briefly in did, and as folks have said in pages past they still run into dumb shit.

The RP I had on MTA in the summer of 2017 was some of the best I've ever had anywhere because it felt so natural and real. Part of that was frankly that you had an entire city to roleplay in regardless of how dated San Andreas as a game looks now, and part of it was probably the fact it was just IRL RP. The only thing is though I think the size and scale works against it because it is damn near mandatory that you should play with friends because otherwise getting in on anything seems like it would be a massive challenge. I've never had that on a HL2 server.

I think its just a general mentality thing overall though. I've rarely seen any retards on the level Gmod attracts.

I got tired of gmod rp because of how retarded it is, and I generally think gta is more suited to rp, it has a big map which allows for tons of scenarios going on at the same time, people discussing shit in a restraunt, hanging out in a park, slinging dope, etc HL2RP? (the last time i played it, a year or so ago) people walking in circles on citizens, rebels hanging out in the sewers, and cp megalomaniacs circlejerking on eachother all day long, ive seen the same scenarios happen 10x before, with little change.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
20190702190037-1.jpg

Yurivw

Storage Expert
Nebulae
I'd love to play but the application procedure is just ugh. How the hell would I know what's wrong with someone doing some mining as a side gig? Unless it's against the law, but how would I explain that in 600 god damn words?!

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I'd love to play but the application procedure is just ugh. How the hell would I know what's wrong with someone doing some mining as a side gig? Unless it's against the law, but how would I explain that in 600 god damn words?!
Just bullshit