gta rp

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
did u rp picking the locks and all
i didnt even pick the locks some guy left his car completly open in an empty parking lot covered by fences and the dude starts banning people who werent even assosciated with the robbery lol

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i didnt even pick the locks some guy left his car completly open in an empty parking lot covered by fences and the dude starts banning people who werent even assosciated with the robbery lol
he also rolled back the server lmao

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Lol that's dumb but wasn't it only for like 30 minutes?

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
yea because he doesnt have to follow ban time regulation since hes the owner he can just perma anyone for doing /vitem inside open cars i dont think i will appeal if its gona be that fucked
[doublepost=1561990400][/doublepost]
he also rolled back the server lmao
rolling back server for 9 wine and 16 beer epic moment really was a huge heist man...poor rp

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
yea because he doesnt have to follow ban time regulation since hes the owner he can just perma anyone for doing /vitem inside open cars i dont think i will appeal if its gona be that fucked
What why? Like i'm sure that isn't against the rules.

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
What why? Like i'm sure that isn't against the rules.
im not gona cloud this thread up anymore since this is probably boring as fuck to read for anyone else but literally like 20 seconds before he banned me he just went "Did you just /vitem that car" like damn bro its a fucking first time offense and u permaban 4 people on assosciation who werent even engaged in the robbery and only stood guard / waited

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
im not gona cloud this thread up anymore since this is probably boring as fuck to read for anyone else but literally like 20 seconds before he banned me he just went "Did you just /vitem that car" like damn bro its a fucking first time offense and u permaban 4 people on assosciation who werent even engaged in the robbery and only stood guard / waited
r u guys gonna appeal it

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
just appeal it bro

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
r u guys gonna appeal it
appealing to the owner is like parking on a slope without a handbrake u wont get shit done i dont have it planned

especially when he makes ur first time offending ban when u have no prior warnings a permaban

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
nebulous players on the Facebrowser app is s clear contemporary piece on how the members of nebulous ruin everything

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
nebulous players on the Facebrowser app is s clear contemporary piece on how the members of nebulous ruin everything
its gone from facebook to people with pepsi dog pictures shitposting on crack in a short few days

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae

our mate jimmy got perma banned by like the first rank of admin for not properly roleplaying picking a lock of a car
we got him unbanned a month later because the bloke who banned him was a proper spastic and never responded to any appeals
also he never gives a straight reason for a ban its literally just "rp isnt good" despite i see romanians from samp who speak about 3 words in english get by

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
5c7WcF5E6FKqQwwfc1Np_01_22d5c8e62aabb3153f604e3553318f10_image.jpg