cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
1839A2A461B70878CD25B2A4D7B98165E71A737A

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
drugs and paychecks
if you want real cash get a car, get a large dufflebag and go fishing out in plaeto bay
what is the drug system like?
might make a fringe hippie drug runner gang

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
what is the drug system like?
might make a fringe hippie drug runner gang
Official factions can basically get a drug supplier who sells to them cheap who then sell it off cheap until at some point someone uses it and gains a buff
I just found a guy to supply me and sell me shit cheap. The margins are dogshit but it's more fun than the other shit

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
someone tried to kidnap my cns challenge character and asked if i consented to 'dark rp'
i asked what that contained
half life two roleplay has nothing compared to what they told me

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
someone tried to kidnap my cns challenge character and asked if i consented to 'dark rp'
i asked what that contained
half life two roleplay has nothing compared to what they told me
Please enlighten me, I was once asked to make a man my toilet slave

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I think they were indians or serbians ooc
honestly you could leave it at that

man when they say dark rp I imagine them suddenly spawning a huge maze of walls and money printers with a sign outside saying KOS

they probably mean like, chain you up and feed you nothing but out of date hummous

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The worst kind of people, please tell me what they wanted to do to you thanks

CNS
By the laws of this domain, I am not permitted to share with you the lengths in which these people would embrace the decadence of the male psyche. However, I may inform you that there names, address and contact details have been forwarded to Her Majesties National Crime Agency for immediate arrest under the Internet Crimes Act 2006 (England & Wales).

afric

Last edited:

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
By the laws of this domain, I am not permitted to share with you the lengths in which these people would embrace the decedance of the male pshyce. However, I may inform you that there names, address and contact details have been forwarded to Her Majesties National Crime Agency for immediate arrest under the Internet Crimes Act 2006 (England & Wales).

afric
The bastards deserve whatever Her Majesties Crime Agency sends after them.

CNS

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
gta is chill usually but every community has its weird cunts
even in real life tbh

this one isn’t excluded by any means but it could be worse

see: real incels

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
rip goldwine
owner went into thermonuclear rage because a fucked lucrative way to make cash is to break into cars and /vitem to steal gun license owners guns and banned for "bad robbery rp" despite all i did was getting in some dudes car when it was unlocked and checking the glovebox

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
owner went into thermonuclear rage because a fucked lucrative way to make cash is to break into cars and /vitem to steal gun license owners guns and banned for "bad robbery rp" despite all i did was getting in some dudes car when it was unlocked and checking the glovebox
me and @friendly did this regularly

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
me and @friendly did this regularly
the guys one some shit man he also started permabanning people who didnt even do it i was the only guy who did this and they banned people in my group who just stood guard

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the guys one some shit man he also started permabanning people who didnt even do it i was the only guy who did this and they banned people in my group who just stood guard
did u rp picking the locks and all