gta rp

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
i like the look of this, i fell out of gta rp for a good while but this seems like a fun time

the application is absolutely rotten though

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i like the look of this, i fell out of gta rp for a good while but this seems like a fun time

the application is absolutely rotten though
applications are so much more tame here than anywhere else I've seen, plus you've got basically infinite retries and you never have to redo the whole thing

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
applications are so much more tame here than anywhere else I've seen, plus you've got basically infinite retries and you never have to redo the whole thing

the doj application was much shittier to be fair

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
the doj application was much shittier to be fair
DOJ is just scenarios on a loop, and I can imagine that it gets boring following exact police protocol and doing car chases without the fun bits for 6 hours a day.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
DOJ is just scenarios on a loop, and I can imagine that it gets boring following exact police protocol and doing car chases without the fun bits for 6 hours a day.
it was really dreadful dude, when you start you get like usually 2+ months where you have really tight restrictions like can’t use a gun or get into a police chase other than foot chases and you’re not allowed to die, legit
i got hit by a car and rpd dying cos no one came to help and got in shit for it hahahaha
it was a shit show and i didn’t like it at all really

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I've had experience in the LSFD and my friend was in the LSPD and Sheriff's Department (this on MTA, not GTA V) and both make being a CP look like a picnic.

I've never gotten more shit from people because I fucked something up in an emote or the game lagged and the car fucked up and shit than I have there. It makes the accusations of being a 'Robocop' tame.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
I've had experience in the LSFD and my friend was in the LSPD and Sheriff's Department (this on MTA, not GTA V) and both make being a CP look like a picnic.

I've never gotten more shit from people because I fucked something up in an emote or the game lagged and the car fucked up and shit than I have there. It makes the accusations of being a 'Robocop' tame.
i don't see why the PD exam is so long, especially considering half the cops are shit anyway i don't see how half of them were accepted - unless it was solely based on the premise that they have previous knowledge

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

i remember @heaven sent me an lsrp video where he did a wheelie for a fraction of a second and got reprimanded

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i remember @heaven sent me an lsrp video where he did a wheelie for a fraction of a second and got reprimanded
I almost got fired my first week in the FD because I missed one minor detail in an emote of moving my first ever (supposedly crippled) crash victim which let him leap out of the back of my ambulance going 60mph and the staff I called refused to accept the fact the guy had emoted being crippled so he shouldn't have been able to do what he did anyway. Fortunately the faction lead was an SD and realised it was bullshit so I wasn't punished.

It'd be akin to someone on HL2 emoting putting someone on a wall and putting a ziptie on them but not specifying pulling it tight, basically.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I almost got fired my first week in the FD because I missed one minor detail in an emote of moving my first ever (supposedly crippled) crash victim which let him leap out of the back of my ambulance going 60mph and the staff I called refused to accept the fact the guy had emoted being crippled so he shouldn't have been able to do what he did anyway. Fortunately the faction lead was an SD and realised it was bullshit so I wasn't punished.

It'd be akin to someone on HL2 emoting putting someone on a wall and putting a ziptie on them but not specifying pulling it tight, basically.
lsrp cops are pretty shite but at least near glenn park you actually get somewhat corrupt cops which makes the field interesting

all gta:w cops are basically 1d uphold the law american men

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
Theres a chance your app might not update if you get denied your first time and if so, save your responses in a google docs and if it happens just contact the admin who denied you over discord.

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
lsrp cops are pretty shite but at least near glenn park you actually get somewhat corrupt cops which makes the field interesting

all gta:w cops are basically 1d uphold the law american men
Gary Hunt, Leland Wong and John Tsang fix the police force. one bullet at a time

Dan

the creature
Nebulae
6xdAxoB.png

guys i think im playing this wrong?