Nebulae
6xdAxoB.png

guys i think im playing this wrong?
The violence has escalated

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
gta world good server until you realise it crashes 853 times an hour because of some menial shit like tattoos / certain haircut or someone spawning a car
Unironically never had MTA crash on me once, I've heard a lot of GTA 5 RP servers are iffy like that.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
really though like
the staff on the site are so strict or abusive
I remember I made a report/complaint on a player and then staff over powergame and they locked the thread and left some "cheap zinger" on it.
I didn't know how suddenly getting up, turning around and slashing at someone isn't power game.

The players in the community tho, they're alright.
most anyway.

sots

community bear
Nebulae
staff do seem mega rock brain

@adn was driving me around on a bike, and at some point desync made him do a 90 degree turn into a wall on my screen, and kill me. made a report about how i am literally bleeding out and am about to lose my entire inventory, and they respond with

"call an ambulance"

motherfuck i am dying on the floor it says right there "you will die in two minutes type /acceptdeath to die"

even better, you arent allowed to /report again within five minutes, or see which admin responded to you so you just cannot dispute anything they say, very fun. gta world staff bad.