gta rp

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
is anyone playing as a copper and can give some insight if the RP's worth it and fun?

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
is anyone playing as a copper and can give some insight if the RP's worth it and fun?
used to be a cop and its a good laugh cause u can basically do what u want and nobody gives 2 shits

when u start u get all the boring shit though like filing reports or w/e so you'll have a terrible first 3 weeks or so, after that its pretty sweet

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
not fun unless you like meaningless driving and banter on teamspeak

roleplay is trash in gtaw pd unless it's some unique event which is once in a blue moon

@Lzom gave a pretty good perspective on it, i personally didn't have much fun as even after the probationary period was over i found the faction was still pretty crap

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
SD is worth it

20200424231832_1.jpg

liew

Nebulae
Another pro to join the Sheriffs Department lmao
tbh from what i've heard you're better of joining sd

prolly gonna have more fun and better rp there than in the police department

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
tbh from what i've heard you're better of joining sd

prolly gonna have more fun and better rp there than in the police department
it’s competitive though. where pd will accept 25 applicants at a time, we only go for 5-10

liew

Nebulae
it’s competitive though. where pd will accept 25 applicants at a time, we only go for 5-10
who's leading sd?

i remember talking to someone about it last year and they said they were gonna be lead so i had high hopes for the faction, and he told me the exact same thing you did - it's a much better way of doing things as you filter out all the crap

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
who's leading sd?

i remember talking to someone about it last year and they said they were gonna be lead so i had high hopes for the faction, and he told me the exact same thing you did - it's a much better way of doing things as you filter out all the crap
bospy

it was augustus but some shit happened behind the scenes

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
don't become a virtual snitch. also straight-up fuck cops i missed training day because of some bitch as admin who wouldn't let me leave a car chase to go to it

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
don't become a virtual snitch. also straight-up fuck cops i missed training day because of some bitch as admin who wouldn't let me leave a car chase to go to it
i thought u missed training day because u decided to get into a pursuit on ur character that was applying for PD