gta rp

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
I am trying to apply. Is the initial app very important? Are there many trying to apply?

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
I got denied as my English did not reach the required standards of the faction :(

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I got denied as my English did not reach the required standards of the faction :(
0e79623371a88491b9ee2bad086c33df.png

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I seriously am either too bad or don't understand what's wrong on that. I thought it was cool to do a more creative and less strict approach to the background.
just comes across as noobish imo

as well as the fact u said you were joining PD and not SD on your app in a sentence

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
just comes across as noobish imo

as well as the fact u said you were joining PD and not SD on your app in a sentence
I don't know bro, I really put some effort in that backstory and shit and it just being brushed away that easily kinda made me butthurt tbh lmao. I shouldn't have experienced too much with the creativity part as I am really not a creative writer anyways. But welp, it is what it is.

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I don't know bro, I really put some effort in that backstory and shit and it just being brushed away that easily kinda made me butthurt tbh lmao. I shouldn't have experienced too much with the creativity part as I am really not a creative writer anyways. But welp, it is what it is.
first rule of applying for anything : you're better off playing it safe than being creative

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
so i see you've stolen batyr's drip

first my 28 weed now my outfit?

when will it stop, powley?

Is it batyr drip if he's never around?

I took the weed off your cold dead corpse