gta rp

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
6ee404718a2b9ecd34659b71014cb8bb.png

mfw on my second day playing GTA:W again I got accepted for the 3rd candidate pick for the republican party in the upcoming elections

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
unknown.png

my first time in the hood went about as planned

unknown.png

chased down 3 times on foot and they still couldn't get the elusive barry slough

Reactions: List

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
wanted to make another char but reached the max of 3 and i need to donate to delete one or wait 30 days cause i already did it

see you then i guess
they changed it from 30 days to 14 didnt they? can save urself some time if u try deleting it in 2 weeks xx

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
unknown.png

my first time in the hood went about as planned

unknown.png

chased down 3 times on foot and they still couldn't get the elusive barry slough

hey man like no offense but i don't think people talk this exaggerated every single time like they kinda a little do but i think you're pushing it like ive been in these situations and i get it it's confusing but i think your basterdizing it a bit just a lil but idk i guess

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
they changed it from 30 days to 14 didnt they? can save urself some time if u try deleting it in 2 weeks xx
I was on a few weeks ago and it was still 30, but they may have changed it since?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
not sure

admin told me i gotta wait a month or buy the points

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
hey man like no offense but i don't think people talk this exaggerated every single time like they kinda a little do but i think you're pushing it like ive been in these situations and i get it it's confusing but i think your basterdizing it a bit just a lil but idk i guess

dear pilot Bland. (Community Antagonizer)

i am rather sad that you think my roleplay doesnt conform to your standard of whatever you perceive to be the proper, non-bastardising way of lexicalising my character's speech, i am very welcome to taking in your view of the matter and i would be glad to hear your advice on how to properly portray Barry Slough. (my dm's are always open to you)

kind regards.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
dear pilot Bland. (Community Antagonizer)

i am rather sad that you think my roleplay doesnt conform to your standard of whatever you perceive to be the proper, non-bastardising way of lexicalising my character's speech, i am very welcome to taking in your view of the matter and i would be glad to hear your advice on how to properly portray Barry Slough. (my dm's are always open to you)

kind regards.
You didn’t sign off your message correctly.

You insolent fool.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
:new_moon_with_face:

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae

Nah

I live in memphis where this kind of talk originates. That's how they always talk, not an exaggeration.

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
congratulations your competition was a gambling Lithuanian and a down bad racist

you’ll fit right in
god bless

this is why smallfries and I should've ran it, but then we both got dunked on :(

rip smallnuts