gta rp

D

Deleted member 243

gta.world my friend
I dont know what went wrong last time but I was stuck passive rping as a garbage truck driver for like 2 hours

Idk if I was on the right server. What do I need to get onto gta:w? Ragemp or?
[doublepost=1616583672][/doublepost]Nevermind saw what i need on their site
[doublepost=1616584030][/doublepost]turns out i played on here a year ago lmfao. no need to reapply yeet

Denny

Proton
Nebulae
I dont know what went wrong last time but I was stuck passive rping as a garbage truck driver for like 2 hours

Idk if I was on the right server. What do I need to get onto gta:w? Ragemp or?
[doublepost=1616583672][/doublepost]Nevermind saw what i need on their site
[doublepost=1616584030][/doublepost]turns out i played on here a year ago lmfao. no need to reapply yeet
my suggestion is to keep an eye out for the ads, they usually post some that are looking to hire people for various player businesses. those can be an easy gateway to meet people, make money, and to get in good with a faction (sometimes)

D

Deleted member 243

@Tyrone i'll hire you as a bartender
Im doing fucking everything rn i was fishing earlier

Best moneymaking start earlygame?
[doublepost=1616600884][/doublepost]I bought a hammer too...

I look homeless and I will become a criminal mark my words

Denny

Proton
Nebulae
Best moneymaking start earlygame?
Trucking if you are up to joining a trucking company, and honestly fishing.
Just fish the more rare fish and sell those off, be sure to fish up North at the country-side though so you just gotta cruise that one route up and down, no XP waste RuneScape strats y'feel

D

Deleted member 243

Just fish the more rare fish and sell those off, be sure to fish up North at the country-side though so you just gotta cruise that one route up and down, no XP waste RuneScape strats y'feel
I learned that the hard way

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
idk i find taxi is quite profitable in the evening, and a lot less grindy than trucking

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
try being a bouncer, 20k in 2-3 hours just by telling people to pay amount, can also insult people's appearance and clothes for fun
think it'd be funny to pretend to be a bouncer around establishments that dont have one and dole in on money at the front door

im too preoccupied to be doing any gta rp rn but if anyone wants to adopt my brilliant strategy please let me know how it goes

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i tried doing trucking and its the most mind-numbing thing ever

if you can stand grinding go for it but youre gonna have to compete with 10-15 other cunts in tiny vans zipping around the city trying to get their deliveries done as quick as possible and if your closest deliveries are across the town (or worse, map) i hope you want to memorize the entire map cause thats all you're gonna be doing while driving aside from the occasional traffic stop

only managed to do 110 or so deliveries before my brain completely melted into a puddle from boredom and only ended up with around 130k at the end of it and it was the most boring shit ive done in a while

Slimaaconroy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
think it'd be funny to pretend to be a bouncer around establishments that dont have one and dole in on money at the front door

im too preoccupied to be doing any gta rp rn but if anyone wants to adopt my brilliant strategy please let me know how it goes
the andy merlo strat... tried.... tested... works...

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
We need a separate thread for NoPixel.

Please, someone make it. Right now.
i tried doing trucking and its the most mind-numbing thing ever

if you can stand grinding go for it but youre gonna have to compete with 10-15 other cunts in tiny vans zipping around the city trying to get their deliveries done as quick as possible and if your closest deliveries are across the town (or worse, map) i hope you want to memorize the entire map cause thats all you're gonna be doing while driving aside from the occasional traffic stop

only managed to do 110 or so deliveries before my brain completely melted into a puddle from boredom and only ended up with around 130k at the end of it and it was the most boring shit ive done in a while

Coroners.

Pickup a body, get 3k

people get massacred on the server so easy money.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

doesn’t work two guys tried it once n we just jammed them up for it

D

Deleted member 243

I was dancing like a tard at the Cockatoo. If you saw me pretend you didn't

Got 2 side gigs, a hammer and a shemagh. Made a lot of friends

Let me know if you guys want to play with me