gta rp

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
imagine taking being a moderator so seriously that you monitor not one, but two forums

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Tbh on the point about creativity in a Gmod vs GTA sense any community with 700+ people in an IRL setting is going to devolve into some people taking it as Second Life RP. You can literally make yourself as a character and you'll probably blend in just as well as the white guys LARPing as hardcore gang members do on the forums.

Meanwhile you plop a self-insert into your average Gmod server and it sticks out like a sore thumb in no time. I've seen more unique and interesting characters on Gmod just because they're not constrained to the IRL setting as a result.

But the general RP quality on GTA is higher (most of the time) which is to be expected given almost any PC can run Gmod and its dirt cheap and popular with teens.

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I got no problem if they wanna watch a thread that has a lot of posts about their sever; if you do something ban worthy and post it, that’s on you lol.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
fuck gta w staff i was doing tricks on my bike and got warned for not roleplaying my injuries man i aint doing /me owie ever y time i fall off bastards... i am COMING for you all

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
gIZ6ZT2.png

can i go aaaa for the next couple hundred characters

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
HEY Grand Theft Auto: World Staff

hello :DDDDDDDDDD DD hi

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
app sent

if i get denied because i didnt explain why robbing a store in broad daylight is a stupid idea in more than 500 words idk what they want me to add to it beyond the american declaration of independence

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
app sent

if i get denied because i didnt explain why robbing a store in broad daylight is a stupid idea in more than 500 words idk what they want me to add to it beyond the american declaration of independence
theyre gonna make u put in the rule side of it not just obvious points

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
theyre gonna make u put in the rule side of it not just obvious points

yeah did that

still had like 300 words left over after showing all the relevant rules

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
app sent

where do i apply?

nvm

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
where do i apply?
gta.world

click the join button

get asked weird questions that expect you to write answers that're way too long