RAC835x.png
careful flipping

lots of drama around flipping atm ppl get annoyed at it

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
why lmao

one mans loss is another mans gain
idk they're angry because people shouldnt realistically be able to store the vehicles they flip or some shit

i skimmed over the thread tbf i sort of just ignore the forums usually

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
idk they're angry because people shouldnt realistically be able to store the vehicles they flip or some shit

i skimmed over the thread tbf i sort of just ignore the forums usually
ur waffling dont listen to this guy

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae
scouse criminal turns drug dealer with his jamaican friends and Ive been loving it every step of the way

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
@cns - he/him/his is it any good? Prison RP sounds lit
Can be pretty fun but is only best played during the servers peak hours to ensure the maximum number of prisoners are online at one time; usually can end up with about 7 - 12 prisoners online at around peak of so in the male pod.

Prison RP has a fuckton of secret rules that not following will basically get you CK’ed if you slip up (saying something that outside of prison is normal but isn’t on the inside, sitting at the wrong ethnic table etc) but they’re usually common sense for the most part. Work details can be pretty fun too when they occur if you try to take litter, not to mention when you get an opportunity to interact with a quality CO.

It’s also arguably one of the better ways to get involved in criminal factions too depending on your crime & ethnicity; if that’s something you want to do.

Just don’t play a female prisoner though. It’s basically roleplay suicide since only about 10% of all prison roleplayers are women (and the only chance they get to interact with the men are during work details or in the cafeteria).

Reactions: List

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
In other news I stole someone’s barbecue grill from their back garden in Mirror Park.
q9Cyga4.png

9FVyhyc.png

rgX7iqs.png

NDAB5Ut.png

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Nebulae
@Subeh I'm icly storing the bike in my motel room

Flipping is just one of many side gigs, I plan to do it now and then but only when there'll be a clear and rewarding profit margin

But yeah I did my first robbery today aswell ( felt bad and couldn't chop-shop it so I returned the vehicle )

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
heys guys unrelated question but if you had the omnitrix from Ben 10 what alien would you switch into first