Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
-snip-

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1405

forgot to mention this but i crashed my car awhile ago and gruppe 6 pulled up bumping playboi carti as i bled out

they're legit tho fr fr came flying out of the car with guns raised

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
the cops on gta world are more power hungry than the cops on neb lol
in general with roleplaying games theres a lot of people portraying what they cant be in real life, perfect self-inserts, a vision of what they could be.

this is sadly amplified by so much to a point of cliché with people who are powerless in real life so they take it out on folks in a video game setting by also putting their perfect self-insert in a position of power.

Reactions: List

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
in general with roleplaying games theres a lot of people portraying what they cant be in real life, perfect self-inserts, a vision of what they could be.

this is sadly amplified by so much to a point of cliché with people who are powerless in real life so they take it out on folks in a video game setting by also putting their perfect self-insert in a position of power.
exactly. i got pulled over for going like 63 around a corner, fully complied with every demand and the cop gives me 20k in fines (half of them i didnt even do but IC is IC), jailtime, 3 day license suspension and 4 day vehicle impound

i dont even have the money to pay for that shit so im fucked lol

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae
exactly. i got pulled over for going like 63 around a corner, fully complied with every demand and the cop gives me 20k in fines (half of them i didnt even do but IC is IC), jailtime, 3 day license suspension and 4 day vehicle impound

i dont even have the money to pay for that shit so im fucked lol
who was the cop that stopped you