GTARP Meme Thread - chill beats to rob civillians to

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
How are you guys liking GTA RP I'm liking it a lot
Maybe its the voices and character designs that helps it for me but i feel like everyone ive met so far really is their own personality, even when they're being weird. Few characters really blend together like they're the same exact person.

My experience wouldn't be the same without the people who keep pulling my trash man into progressively weirder shit.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hopefully hayden (bones/skullface) is a memorable enough character lmao

its funny with people initially thinking my character is a gimmick or meme character because of the silly face tattoo and then he's played completely straight and seriously and they're taken aback

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I tried to convince people just because it was voice and not text it didn't immediately kill the immersion plus didn't mean everyone would be a self insert

I'm glad it's showing

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I tried to convince people just because it was voice and not text it didn't immediately kill the immersion plus didn't mean everyone would be a self insert

I'm glad it's showing
Bro nothing more immersive then chilling in the Pillbox on my EMS then I get like 3 fucking injured person calls and I book it to an ambulance and have to figure out how I'm gonna pick all 3 of these people up

Driving in first person as well for MAXIMUM immersion

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
Bro nothing more immersive then chilling in the Pillbox on my EMS then I get like 3 fucking injured person calls and I book it to an ambulance and have to figure out how I'm gonna pick all 3 of these people up

just like real life, i get extremely anxious when i get a phonecall and just never pick up and hope they give up first!

so real

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

pile them up, they can split the ambulance bill later

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hopefully hayden (bones/skullface) is a memorable enough character lmao

its funny with people initially thinking my character is a gimmick or meme character because of the silly face tattoo and then he's played completely straight and seriously and they're taken aback
I only know him as the john wick lookalike, somehow paleto is still the only place ive seen him

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I only know him as the john wick lookalike, somehow paleto is still the only place ive seen him

i do 1 chop job a day just to accumulate some wealth without full-on dedicating to a grind

hayden also hangs about at burger shot if it's open

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
I don't hear people's microphones in-game. Followed the setup guide by jay.

Is anyone able to provide some tech support?

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I don't hear people's microphones in-game. Followed the setup guide by jay.

Is anyone able to provide some tech support?
If you've checked your voice settings, rejoin the server. Sometimes it doesn't apply firs time.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
HenUTpf.png

Got some petty revenge today.

My shenanigans begins

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
I can't believe Negan was laughed at by the LSPD for invoking his 15th amendment constitutional right. The LSPD are frauds and do not know the law!!
I make up laws and charges and often rap them out to further solidify myself as an unconstitutional officer