Nebulae
d81.jpg

"Sir, a second Burgershot has opened in Los Santos."

Reactions: List

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I can't believe Negan was laughed at by the LSPD for invoking his 15th amendment constitutional right. The LSPD are frauds and do not know the law!!
I remember when Negan invoked his 15th Amendment rights. I was quaking when I found out I could no longer…

[reads paper]

Prevent him from voting based on his race?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
"sir we need you to treat mr nathaniel greyson and mr negan grant we are taking them to the ward right now"

Straven

Proton
Nebulae
i lost willpower to continue typing names very early on

Considering I just spent the last hour manipulating the entire LSPD into not knowing whether I drove a vehicle and rammed a police car (I did) then proceeded to crash, fly out a window and hit an officer with a bat (I did). Dropped my charges from Attempted Murder and a bunch of car things to just a 4k fine (nothing compared to my 60k debt). Then as soon as I am released, beat up an officer, rob him of all his belongings and basically walk away cause I was dehydrated and starving.

I can confirm I would likely get away with 30x murder, literally Saul Goodman
10/10 accurate video

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
people have started taking movie scenes and overlaying character names over the actors which means that server lore is finally getting good

server lore is gonna see an escalation once gangs become bigger and the first few player businesses open, especially after the election