GTARP Meme Thread - chill beats to rob civillians to

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@boots @Zarail

while it was fun, im not a massive fan of how quickly PD wants to end chases. slamming someone into another dimension should always be a last resort move when the fun is coming to a close. its not about whoever wins, but the journey

You are by far my most favorite criminal to chase, I love your creative get aways

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
@boots @Zarail

while it was fun, im not a massive fan of how quickly PD wants to end chases. slamming someone into another dimension should always be a last resort move when the fun is coming to a close. its not about whoever wins, but the journey

you need to post more vids man these are great to watch

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

kL9t6qO.jpg

Also bonus:
DzI3jRp.jpg

This was just after I paid some dude money to move this piece of shit, I got what i paid for

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Also bonus:
DzI3jRp.jpg

This was just after I paid some dude money to move this piece of shit, I got what i paid for
that was the car I came to work with, I was wondering how it got all the way down the street

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
that was the car I came to work with, I was wondering how it got all the way down the street
I may or may not have gotten triggered it was taking up an ambulance parking spot, so I paid some random dude money to get rid of it

(This was after I tried ramming it out of the way myself)

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I may or may not have gotten triggered it was taking up an ambulance parking spot, so I paid some random dude money to get rid of it

(This was after I tried ramming it out of the way myself)
still ran so I went hunting with it

AcdNHxT.png

this is it after driving all the way up to paleto bay and back

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
@boots @Zarail

Ohhh so this is what happened

Me and I think @Mute showed up to the aftermath of this as EMS and the cops had to hitch a ride with us because quote

"He fucking materialised into my car and drove off" ahahahaha

Amazing

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Ohhh so this is what happened

Me and I think @Mute showed up to the aftermath of this as EMS and the cops had to hitch a ride with us because quote

"He fucking materialised into my car and drove off" ahahahaha

Amazing
im gonna be honest seeing our cameo in the video near the end came as a surprise cause I did not see that fucking cop car speed past

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
im gonna be honest seeing our cameo in the video near the end came as a surprise cause I did not see that fucking cop car speed past
It's funny I'm actually not sure I registered that it was a stolen cop car, pretty sure I stopped to let them pass because I saw them approaching ahaha

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
@boots @Zarail

I was laughing my ass off regarding the situation when you asked me to bail you out and was half-panicking that the cops would somehow know about me.

That's also like our average phone convo, I'll be doing the most boring shit possible like fishing and you'll call me to help you do something illegal.

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@boots @Zarail

I just want to say, as Officer Silas Hope, your nemesis, it’s been an absolute joy hunting you down.

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@boots @Zarail

Ramming is a little bit too effective right now, it's like the cars don't have much weight

Lol sick video, it was jokes

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Ramming is a little bit too effective right now, it's like the cars don't have much weight

Lol sick video, it was jokes

Cops should have to cover the costs of repairs if they decide to treat their vehicles recklessly. Same should be for anyone, but we dont got player mechanics atm.