GTARP Meme Thread - chill beats to rob civillians to

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
Also it's still early days for the current officers, so learning to deal with such pursuits in a proper manner with the right equipment and teamwork planning is still being learnt
I personally think the air unit is going to make chases a lot more manageable for the police, where a car needs roads and needs to be careful of their surroundings, a helicopter does not

Maybe something can be put in place for the helicopter to not be too overbearing, I'm not certain, but I do atleast think if a chopper is in the air there's a slim chance the criminal might lose it

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I personally think the air unit is going to make chases a lot more manageable for the police, where a car needs roads and needs to be careful of their surroundings, a helicopter does not

Maybe something can be put in place for the helicopter to not be too overbearing, I'm not certain, but I do atleast think if a chopper is in the air there's a slim chance the criminal might lose it

get ready for pit maneuvers with helicopters

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae

Just to jump onto this again since it popped into my head and seems like the most realistic route, maybe there will be a criteria for the air unit being deployed

Instead of "were in pursuit" "ok chopper incoming"

instead, idk, some sort of pre requisite for the helicopter getting involved.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Just to jump onto this again since it popped into my head and seems like the most realistic route, maybe there will be a criteria for the air unit being deployed

Instead of "were in pursuit" "ok chopper incoming"

instead, idk, some sort of pre requisite for the helicopter getting involved.

yeah, a 3 star wanted level.

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

The "slim chance" in question:

1200px-IGLA-S_MANPADS_at_IDELF-2008.jpg

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's cringe when cops stunlock you with tazers because they are too slow and fumble the timing for handcuffs because they don't remember which button they put them on. Stuff like this shouldn't be allowed, this shouldn't happen like cmon bruh you're tazering me when I'm already stunned by a tazer. Wtf?

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's cringe when cops stunlock you with tazers because they are too slow and fumble the timing for handcuffs because they don't remember which button they put them on. Stuff like this shouldn't be allowed, this shouldn't happen like cmon bruh you're tazering me when I'm already stunned by a tazer. Wtf?

Are tazers not one shot and reload?

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

yeah this seems silly