GTARP Screenshot Thread - Jay's Crack Addiction Edition

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i would sooner chase someone to the ends of the earth off my own sweat and brow than rely on a yellow nerf gun to prematurely end a well-earned foot chase

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i would sooner chase someone to the ends of the earth off my own sweat and brow than rely on a yellow nerf gun to prematurely end a well-earned foot chase
well, theyre not really fun right now since you get winded and are forced into a brisk jog after sprinting 4 steps

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
well, theyre not really fun right now since you get winded and are forced into a brisk jog after sprinting 4 steps

accurate representation of your average US citizen

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
accurate representation of your average US citizen
vince-mcmahon-money.gif

burgershot and big pharma after successfully banning any food that contains no preservatives or dyes in the state of san andreas

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
my smile immediately turning upside down the moment i see the police tasing someone instead of having a high-octane on-foot chase sequence
Right now, there is no point in tackling people when arresting them due to the imbalance between the rate at which the tackler and the tackled get up; the individual that is tackled will get up faster than the tackler giving you close to zero chance to actually arrest them. If someone is running, the best cource of action right now is to get within range and tase them - its not like they are going to stop because you kindly asked them to do so.

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Right now, there is no point in tackling people when arresting them due to the imbalance between the rate at which the tackler and the tackled get up; the individual that is tackled will get up faster than the tackler giving you close to zero chance to actually arrest them. If someone is running, the best cource of action right now is to get within range and tase them - its not like they are going to stop because you kindly asked them to do so.
I think you're supposed to tackle them and then your teammate goes for the cuffs.

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I think you're supposed to tackle them and then your teammate goes for the cuffs.
You are not wrong, however, your own colleagues will handcuff you in the majority of cases. Remember, you (the tackler) are the last one to stand up from a tackle and there is only a very small window of opportunity to handcuff the person following a tackle. I even had an instance where I handcuffed a witness and another officer before finally handcuffing the evading suspect in a span of three to four seconds. It depresses me that Nvidia Shadowplay has been uncooperative and disallowed me from recording the goofy scenarios that have unfolded in the past two weeks.

Anyhow, I advise we take any further conversation onto the suggestion I linked beforehand. It clutters the thread.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
POV: You misclicked in Grove street

Me on Chirp 1 hr prior "gonna teach grove street humility"